PlayTime Minis 2015 Foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praying for your little mare and a safe delivery. I have been reading and reading... I am going just as crazy as you with my little mare. This is my first solo foaling out of a mini. Tons of experience with biggies, but I have always taken my mini mares to a foaling barn.
default_pray.gif

Thanks everyone for your concern. All is well with Paradigm and the baby. I just have to wait a while longer it seems. Now I'm hoping she holds through the nasty weather we are going to have the next couple of days.

Day 341 and we have a new FILLY!!!
default_risa8.gif
Brown and white pinto with the most incredible dished head. Have to run back out to the barn and photos later. For all those who were worrying with me, I just wanted you to know.
default_517.gif

Yay!!!! I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw you had a new post!!! Just had a good feeling!!! Lol

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for pics and details!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just back from the barn. Baby is nursing well now and down for a nap. Had to take them into the tack room so I could crank the heat up to 80 so photos are from my tack room. They are back in the stall now with the heat lamps cranking. Just had to get her dry fast as it's very cold here.

Introducing Baby Flurry.

2015march5thbabyflurry 003.JPG

2015march5thbabyflurry 004.JPG

2015march5thbabyflurry 008.JPG

Oh my goodness! Such a precious little girl. Congratulations
default_smile.png

Now its mine and Rebeccas turn!

Can't wait. It's always a relief when they are safely on the ground.

Now you need a spa day. My first should foal for about a month and a half now. So I think you got me beat KLM. And that's going by the calendar not her personal choice lol. Flurry is the perfect name, she is so refined.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back