playing with my photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
Do you like it ?? something new I never tried before

I spent the evening playing with pics of him

smokinblackbackgroundwithsmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture turned out GREAT! Good job! He's a handsome boy!

Robin

I agree it looks very nice!! However I wonder how it would look if you faced the small pic in the opposite direction...And added a head shot. Just thinking of the rules of three...

I like playing also! Its neat with the programs they have out now. Cant wait to see your new creations!
default_smile.png

Topnotchminis: I used a program call Serif I found out about on the forum here last year and layered different pictures its cool to play with

I tried 2 like you suggested Bonny

smokinanothernewcollage.jpg

smokinnewcollagepic.jpg

I also like the one Bonny has posted above. The smaller standing horse does not get lost in the dark as you placed it in just the right position. You did great! I think I may look into getting that program. It is interesting to see the different ideas and changes that you have made. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I really liked the software .... but it says Vista .... and I don't have Vista.

Hmmm...found a few copies on Ebay that are for XP. I purchased the DrawPlus 2X .... I love graphics!

That is so neat, beautiful job.

I have the program PhotoPlus 8 but still have no idea how you do the layering of differant pictures. If anyone would be so kind to explain in detail how this is done I would be forever grateful. You may email the info to [email protected]

Thank you

Very nice! I wish I could figure out how to do stuff like that
default_smile.png

Jessi

Latest posts

Back