Platform has a feed/rebate slip on their web site!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
I am all about saving $$$$$$. I just wanted to give a shout out and let you all know that, for those of us that do use platform, there is a $4.00 rebate per bag. You can get the slip off of their website under promotions, it is good untill 12/31/08 and I spoke with a rep., and was told one slip can be used on multiple bags of feed, just submit the receipt with the feed circled.
default_aktion033.gif

Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn! The had the rebate last year and I was disappointed when it was over...glad they started it up again!

Jen

Bless You ! ! !
default_saludando.gif

Did they say whether we can send more than one slip in or do we attach multiple receipts ?

Okay, talked to the platform reps again. You can submit multipe rebates throughout the year. You can also submit multiple receipts with one rebate form, and of course, you don't need a seperate rebate form for each bag of feed.

Hope this helps everyone out, I just wish I would have known 3 weeks ago when I purchased 200 ponds of Platform feed.

Carolyn

PS make sure you fill out the entire rebate form and circle your feed on your receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back