"Platform Feed Star"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
Lots of you have seen the new pink feed bags with two horses on the front. Well, the bay pinto on the front of the bag is one of my guys! (Actually, so are most of the horses in the tri-fold flyer!) So, when Jodie French did our farm shoot, I had some pictures taken of him.

This is Loomis, War Admiral, aka Cody. He is a 29", three year old stallion. Lots of personality and sass and his first foal is just the same. Laura posted a picture of "Boo" when she got her Jodie pictures back.

Loomis War Admiral
MCS_0149.jpg

MCS_0150.jpg

MCS_0134.jpg

By the way, Cody is on the Platform feed. He gets 1/2 pound in the morning and at night. He also gets bermuda hay, maybe 1/2 per day. NO other supplements, no other feed. He also was not being "worked & conditioned" due to my lack of time. And he stays OUTSIDE during the day often. He was breeding a two mares, by hand. So, what you see is what you get. I really love this feed!

He looks good!

Congrats on your "star" status!
default_smile.png

Liz

What a beautiful,, beautiful boy! Great advertising for your farm! Congrats!!!!!

Stunning Stunning Boy..I love the platform feed. I feed it to mine and noticed a huge difference in them overall.

[SIZE=12pt]Here is Boo again [/SIZE]

Boo3-1.jpg

Boo2-1.jpg

Boo1-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back