Places to stop with horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
Thought this site might be of interest to everyone.

HorseTrip.com, featuring a State-by-State Directory of Stables, Horse Motels, Equine Friendly Camping , and Bed &Breakfast's that will stable your horse after a long day on the road.

In Nov. 2001 we moved from Ft. Lauderdale to Okla. With a 24 ft Uhaul truck, that was pulling a 4 wd Toyota pu, & my truck with the horses in tow. And 2 cats. Four K Stables ( in Miss.) was out of our way just alittle, but well worth the time to stop. It was the most beautiful horse motel I have ever been at. They helped us unload our horses, (mind you this was at 1:30 in the morning)!!, into the round pen so they could strech out some before trying to bed them down for the night. The stalls were breath taking!!! Our TB was skiddish after the long day in the trailer and he wouldn't be in a stall by himself. So the stall was way big enough to keep him and our Appenix QH together and they would still have room to lay down. They also had bunk houses that you could stay at...complete with cable!! In the morn when we left to finish our journey the bill was $67.00 for all of us!!! He even took us to the nearest rest. so we could eat before we hit the road again... I would highly recomend Four K Stables to anyone and have.... Theresa
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Back