pinto world

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
does anyone have the results from pinto world? we heard one of the mares we raised won world champion

in her halter class and world champion color but haven't seen any results anywhere.

Bob,

Charlotte had posted something about the show and did mention your little girl. She said Redrock had a great show and would let Becky tell us more and there were several others that did quit well. Might want to scroll down and see if you can find additional info on that thread.

Hope to see you and Vickie this weekend at Area 5.

DAVIE, IF THEY RESULTS WERE POSTED, I CAN'T FIND THEM, I WENT BACK 5 PAGES AND DIDN'T SEEM THEM,

It is on Pg 2, Topic title is "Any News from Pinto Nations" started by Cimarron, it has 6 replies. That is where Charlotte posted a reply.

Bob, the results are on the PtHA website. Yes, Lynda won World Champion B 2 Yr Old and Under Mare and World Champion B Color with her Rocking M horse! :aktion033:

Redrock Lots O Spots owned by Peggy Porter won Reserve World Champion 2 Yr Old and Under 34" and Under Stallion.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
. Peggy has to buy a big belt for that giant belt buckle!
default_smile.png
:bgrin Ericas Oohzz and Aaahhzz owned by Stephanie White was Top 10 in 2 Yr old and Under 34" and Under stallions. My little guy, Redrock C Me Now was Top 10 in the same class and Top 10 in the 34" and Under Color Stallion class. My filly, Redrock Flashtacular was Top 10 in both the 2 Yr Old and Under 34" and Under Mare class and the 34" and Under Color Mare class. It was a great show!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back