Pinto World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
I just got my pics from the Pinto World show so I thought I'd share.
default_biggrin.png

These are the 3 mini's I took to Pinto World and my wonderful friends and helpers! People from left to right are me, Kathi(wcr on the forum) and Carrie. Horses are Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer(Lily), Alohas Heir to Magic(Heir) and Total Eclipse Dances on Heir(Danny,son of Heir and half-brother to Lily).

scan0003-1.jpg

Danny only showed Halter/color. Ended up with a World Champion in halter! 8 very nice horses in the class(some belonging to fellow forum members!
default_biggrin.png
) and all three judges placed him first! Such a great feeling.
default_biggrin.png

scan0002.jpg

Lily had a wonderful show!! Ended up middle of the pack with halter(was not happy to be there and wouldn't give me any expression other than ticked off!). 3rd in a large color class(one judge placed her 1st, another 2nd but the 3rd didn't use her at all :DOH! ). But in her performance classes she shined! World Champ in Hunter, In-hand trail and amatuer in-hand trail(another big class) and Reserve World in Jumping! She ended up Hi-pt mini for the show and we don't drive! I had to reorder her trail pic because they sent me 2 of Heir!

scan0006.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Heir: 4th halter, 3rd in Amatuer halter, and 4th in jumping. 6th in the trail classes.

scan0007.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0001-2.jpg

We had a wonderful time and I'm so proud of my guys!!
default_yes.gif

very nice photos congratulations on all of your wins!

congrats!!! you guys did awesome! we are showing pinto this year for the first time and im really excited. hope to see you at worlds next year

Congratulations on a great show! I remember seeing you there but we were all too busy to talk!

congrats!!! you guys did awesome! we are showing pinto this year for the first time and im really excited. hope to see you at worlds next year
Pinto is a really fun venue to show in......but for us it's a long haul to go back to the World show and not an every year thing. Hopefully I'll be able to have another nice group of minis to take back in a few years, but not next year!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on a great show! I remember seeing you there but we were all too busy to talk!
Carin you were on my "list" of people to say hi to and I'm sorry we didn't get a chance! I heard a bunch of your horses got sick and weren't able to come. I hope they're all better now!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on a great show and I love the photos!! Thanks for posting. I would love to have been there and gotten a chance to meet you.

Loved the last photo - Princess does the same thing in trail - puts her head down naturally to walk over the bridge - and I always end up bending down myself!

Congrats! I love them all; great job. I really love Heir though, he is such a handsome little guy.
default_wub.png

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I am so happy you got your photos and a BIG CONGRATS too !!!

and THANK YOU for letting me cry with you, It really did help in my slow greiving process.

CONGRATS again....... you had a SUPER show!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Have you got your cart yet?

Congrats! Beautiful horses! Someday I will get to go down there. I have planned on it two years in a row and then something always comes up so I never even get to send in the entries.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you got your photos and a BIG CONGRATS too !!!
and THANK YOU for letting me cry with you, It really did help in my slow greiving process.

CONGRATS again....... you had a SUPER show!!!!

Have you got your cart yet?
I wasn't able to stay for the awards(wasn't even sure if she'd still be #1 after the driving classes) one of gals from Washington was going to collect it for me and I'll see her at a show this week.....hopefully she has it with her? She wasn't sure if it would be the actual cart or just a gift cert for one. Did you get yours at the show?? The carts came from Grants Pass, OR.......which is 20 miles from my home!! :DOH! ps....you can have my shoulder to cry on anytime! Hope you're starting to feel better and keep remembering all the good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, I got both of my carts there at the ceremony..

pintoWorldHighPoint.jpg
Open B Hi Point- Cart and Sash

pintoWorldHighPoint4.jpg
Am Hi Point- Cart

I did here them tell someone- you had to have a written letter from the hi point winner to pick up their awards. You might want to call Pinto and see what they say about your cart.

Are you headed to any A or R shows? can I see you at Nat's or World?

talk soon!!!!

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures of beautiful horses. There are those buckles! I must get me a buckle!

Congratulations!! That was well worth the trip to show, wasn't it? You did great!

Latest posts

Back