Pinto World Roll Call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Who's going to Pinto World???? Here's my class line up:

Tobiano color, Pony

Hunter Geldings, Pony

Hunter Mares, Pony

Sr. A Stallions

Jr. A mares

Sr. A Mares

Color A Stallions

Color A Mares

Jr. B Stallions

Color B Stallions

Client in Ammy Minis

Saddle Geldings, Pony

Can we say bit off more than we can chew? :DOH!

Count me IN !!!!!! whoo- hoooooo.......

Classes for-

Talents Tennessee Romance

Am Pleasure Driving

Hunter- B Mini

Pleasure Driving- B Mini

Abrias Daring Elevation

Am Halter Geldings- Mini

Am Pleasure Driving

Am Reinsmanship

Ideal Pinto Driving- Mini

Geldings under 34 / 3yr older

Tobiano Color- Mini- Gelding

Pleasure Driving- Mini

Reinsmanship

Then the monthly magazine came out and showed all the awards (new awards) being given this year. SHOOT if I knew they were giving out carts and harnesses again. I would have went for the all- around.

I'll look you up when I get down there. I am usually in Barn C. Arriving on the 15th or 16th.

Actually Kathi.....we should arrive the 17th!!
default_biggrin.png
Here's my group:

Aloha's Heir to Magic

Sr A Stallion halter

Ammy halter

In-hand trail and ammy trail

In-hand jumping

Total Eclipse Starlight Dancer

Sr A Mares

Color/mares

In-hand trail and ammy trail

In-hand jumper

In-hand hunter(can you hand me my cane.....I'm dying already!!)

Total Eclipse Dances on Heir

Jr A Stallion

color/stallion

This is the first time for us at Pinto World and it would be great to see some of the forum folks! We need to get together! We've been watching the gas prices going up but we're going anyway!! We'll be staying at the Micro motel.

I'll be there with 5 horses! I'm just coming for one day, so we will be stalled in the bldg where the day stalls are. Wherever that is!
default_wacko.png

I'll be showing in:

Jr A Mares

Sr A Mares

Jr A Geldings

Jr A Stallions

Color A Geldings

Color A Mares

Hope I can meet some of you I haven't met in person before!
default_smile.png

It would be fun to meet more posters! We'll only be thre one night so perhaps we'll meet at the 'in gate'?
default_biggrin.png

All of ours are A division

Reflections Call Me A Star....Stallions 2 and Under

Reflections Holiday Star.....Mares 2 and Under

Reflections Oooh La La CBY....Mares 2 and Under

Prairie Winds Winter Hawk....Senior Stallions ( you gotta see this one!)

and the respective color classes for each.

It will be fantastic if Call Me A Star places as he is TINY! 26 1/2" right now and because of the way PtHA measures he may very well be showing against 34" weanlings, yearlings & 2 year olds that probably won't even be miniatures when grown! Well, I guess that goes for all of our yearlings....showing against taaaaaaall horses! If they even place it's a MAJOR accomplishment! (wish we could get them to change their measuring policies)

We're looking forward to the challenge! See you all there!

Charlotte

I have a good friend who has competed there a number of times over the past 10 or so years; she and another family member have a WALL FULL of buckles(and ?? other stuff) from doing well--but when she added i[ ALL the costs of going this year up(not just the show itself, but everything attendent to being gone for the duration), she estimated it to be in the neighborhood of $5-7 K, so nope, not this year....that's what I was told, and that was BEFORE the most recent, and ONGOING, STEEP run-up in fuel prices!

Good luck to all of you who ARE going!

Margo

Yeah!! We'll have to get together. I'll be coming in on the 14th since I have an Ammy Pony that a client wants to show. Last year, I was stalled in barn C and hope I get it again. I just hope that this year when I pull in ALL of my stalls are together. Last year, I only took 2 and they had my stalls in different barns. I made them move me.
default_wacko.png

Looks like we're traveling the longest distance so far! I envy those who live close enough to come in just for one day!! Sounds like I'll be meeting some of you at the in-gate!
default_biggrin.png
I'll have to remember to write down everyone's farm names so I can look for you. I'm starting to get excited.....this is the first year for me!
default_biggrin.png

Sandy,

You'll have a blast. Nationals is fun and exciting, but Pinto World has SO MUCH MORE to do and see. LOTS of vendors. Vendors are in the usual spots, PLUS behind the seats in the main arena on both sides, and in the smaller arena (where we'll be showing). And if you get hot, the water park is open. I went last year with my helper, Julie Zander, and had a good time going down the slides and playing in the wave pool. The only thing I don't like about World is the photos are so expensive!!

Sandy, I hope we get to meet! This is a FUN show! And the awards are totally awesome and the vendors are great!

We'll be in the 'day stall' barn.

Charlotte

Sandy,You'll have a blast. Nationals is fun and exciting, but Pinto World has SO MUCH MORE to do and see. LOTS of vendors. Vendors are in the usual spots, PLUS behind the seats in the main arena on both sides, and in the smaller arena (where we'll be showing). And if you get hot, the water park is open. I went last year with my helper, Julie Zander, and had a good time going down the slides and playing in the wave pool. The only thing I don't like about World is the photos are so expensive!!
Shopping and water park.....what could be better!!
default_biggrin.png
I had asked the Micro motel if they had a pool and they say no.....but there's a water park right next door! So we have that penciled in for Friday afternoon as we should be done showing by then! So if anyone wants to join us???
default_yes.gif

Sandy, I hope we get to meet! This is a FUN show! And the awards are totally awesome and the vendors are great!

We'll be in the 'day stall' barn.

Charlotte
I have written down everyone's forum names and their farm names so I'm going to try and track you down! It would be great to see everyone. Good luck and safe travels! I'm getting so excited.
default_new_shocked.gif

I hope to get in Barn C again, the barn right next to the vendor building or also across the street from the racetrack barn, now called the Explorer barn. I am so excited, I am working the butts off my horses- literally. Drove my under gelding yesterday for the first time this year at a show- he took 4 firsts in 4 driving classes. So proud of my boy. I cannot wait to get there, just hope fuel prices steady a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya'll are making me jealous!! Guess I need to get Dreamer registered in Pinto, huh?? This year the Area V show is at the same time, so it wouldn't work out this year anyway. There's always next year.....

Good luck to all that are going and be sure to post and brag about how ya do.

Anybody headed to Pinto World with room to take a cart for me back to Texas? It needs to go to around the southern half or the other party could meet you where ever. thanks

Oh man I would so love to go there too.
default_smile.png
Guess I will be getting my two kids for sure takin care of for next year because I would love to go.
default_smile.png
Good luck to all you guys heading out there...

Latest posts

Back