Pinto World Report, Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png

Did anyone watch the Pinto World Mini classes? How did some of the forum members do?

Gas did not seem to effect the attendance this year.

JUNE 19th JUNE 19th THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY JUNE 19th JUNE 19th

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is there yet. The mini classes don't start until next week! I leave on Saturday (tomorrow).

default_wub.png

I'm only off a week; the show's about half over & the place has been packed.

Mini's start next Thursday 19th(not this Thursday). Good luck at the show. Entries for the minis look to average under 8 per class on Minis this year; per June 1st reporting.

Be looking for the report next weekend...

I'll be heading there on Wednesday to show on Thursday with 5 horses. One of mine and 4 client horses. We are looking forward to an exciting show!!
default_smile.png

I guess I will decide on Wednesday if I am going! Let's hope the tornadoes let up here in KS so I can drive to OK! (Our home and horses barely missed being wiped out a couple of weeks ago- numerous neighbors weren't so fortunate) Anyway, hoping to go with one!!!
default_smile.png

Peggy

I have been watching the show on line. this year there are live cameras in both rings. I just lost my under gelding-Levi- 2 nights ago, but told him- that Beau(my over gelding) and I are gonna go and win for him. I miss my little buddy so much, I think I will be crying every minute I am in the ring with Beau. The pain is unbearable for me, but I have to keep going for Beau's sake, he is not taking it well either.

Angela, I'm SO sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you & Beau win and make Levi proud!

{{{Hugs}}}

There is some driving, fine harness, and roadster (June 19)Thurs. late afternoon or early evening (depends on how fast the judging goes) in arena 1. Then in Arena 2 the halter, color classes start after the pony (about the 11th class with the show starting at 7:30 a.m.)

On Friday in arena 2, Trail (obstacle Halter) is at 7:30 a.m. followed by hunter and jumping.

On Sat. obstacle driving starts at 7:30 a.m. in arena 2.

You can see this on their webcam - go to www.pintoworld.com then go to webcam and click live. Then you have to pick which arena you want to watch. They will ask you for your email address and zip code.

Latest posts

Back