Pinto of the Year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
The National Pinto of the year results are now posted on their website as well as the top ten results. I already saw that Diane posted her horse Max winning Mini A gelding halter(and big congrats to her on that!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah) but I wanted to share my results and also see how everyone else that shows pinto did!!

I had a great year this year. I primarily showed my two geldings Danny and Bubba. Danny is a "B" and Bubba is my "A". They both ended up the year acheiving their PtHA Champions! Bubba(Mini Miracles Bubbas Choice) also got his Certificate of Ability and Certificate of Achievement. So I was already thrilled! Now Danny(Total Eclipse Dances on Heir) has won PtHA horse of the year Mini B gelding halter! We also ended up with many top tens! Danny ended up 2nd in hunter and top 10 color. Bubba got top tens in Halter, Pleasure driving, Discipline rail driving, Ideal driving, Hunter and Jumper and ended up #2 in Trail/obstacle! My yearling filly that I only took to 2 shows this year managed to squeek into top 10 halter mini A mares!!
default_smile.png
She also won her futurity which was great!

This is my favorite head shot of my boys! Bubba is in the foreground with Danny behind him.

BubbaandDannyheadshots.jpg

This is my filly, Total Eclipse Dazzling Dannika

Nikki2010Futurity.jpg

Congrats Sandy!!! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and your wonderful horses! Gotta love PtHA too, for their great award system.

Our show mare Hidden Timbers Rowdy Rose earned her PTHA Open Champion for 2010. She also earned an ROM in halter.
default_aktion033.gif

Awesome! Congratulations to all on their placings.

We've been to the World Pinto Show in Tulsa twice, and it is such a wonderful show. Our yearling colt won World Pinto Champion in his class in 2009, and our 28" senior mare won 3rd. Just love to watch all the classes, dressage, driving, halter, and some great vendors, too!

It is my breeding but the owner Joni Osborn gets the credit !!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

PACIFIC PICASSO PRINTS (Owned by: Joni L Osborn)

Open Disciplined Rail Driving, Miniature

Open Ideal Pinto Driving, Miniature

Open Obstacle Driving, Miniature

Open Overo Color, Miniature

Open Trail In Hand, Miniature

It is my breeding but the owner Joni Osborn gets the credit !!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

PACIFIC PICASSO PRINTS (Owned by: Joni L Osborn)

Open Disciplined Rail Driving, Miniature

Open Ideal Pinto Driving, Miniature

Open Obstacle Driving, Miniature

Open Overo Color, Miniature

Open Trail In Hand, Miniature
Joni is one of our gang up at the Pinto shows. She is an awesome competitor and keeps us all on our toes!! Picasso is doing so well for her. She's planning on taking him back to the World show this year. I'm hoping we can all go back to the World show together in 2012! We all get our camping spots together at the shows and just have a blast! Here's a couple of pictures from our shows. I couldn't ask for a greater group of people to show with!

100_5238.jpg

100_5249.jpg

Congratulations! Sandy, please forgive me if I explain what a PtHA Certificate Of Ability and Certificate Of Achievement are for people who do not show PtHA, because they really are impressive achievements.

To earn a Certificate of Ability, you must earn a ROM (like a HOF in AMHR) in 4 different performance events. A Certificate Of Achievement requires earning a ROM in 6 different performance events.

As I said, very impressive achivements!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh hey Sandy! CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats to everyone! I've always wanted to show Pinto.
default_yes.gif

Way to go!

Congratulations! Sandy, please forgive me if I explain what a PtHA Certificate Of Ability and Certificate Of Achievement are for people who do not show PtHA, because they really are impressive achievements.

To earn a Certificate of Ability, you must earn a ROM (like a HOF in AMHR) in 4 different performance events. A Certificate Of Achievement requires earning a ROM in 6 different performance events.

As I said, very impressive achivements!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for providing the explanation! One of the reasons I really like showing Pinto is because the emphasis is on the all-around horse! Both halter and performance are important to me. I love their award system!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back