Picure from the Fletcher

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

maryann

Here is a collage that Todd from Pawistive Images did for us with Slash at the Fletcher show. He is really good and so easy to work with. I love being able to show all Slashes abilities on one pic. His web site is www.pawsitiveimages.com He does dog agility too so is very good with the action shots.

Frazier6.jpg

We have another young lady on this Forum that is excellent too and also created some collages for me. If she chooses to come forward and show her excellent work . Her talent is definately evident.
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

I love things like that and I know who you are talking about on this forum because she did some awesome work for me a while back. I just wish I was that talented
rolleyes.gif
Great pics of your horse by the way.

Wow, this is about as beautiful as it gets, what a gorgeous, talented horse and the collage is just fantastic.

Thanks. "See Slash run." "See Slash Jump." "See Jim hyperventalating to keep up!!!"
sad.gif
Now I just need a young strong man to keep up with him. LOL
shutup.gif
shutup.gif

That is totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! I would love to have something like that for each of my horses!!!
aktion033.gif
Your boy looks gorgeous!

wow!! thats awesome!! I would love to have one of those too!!
aktion033.gif

-Kris

who's the one that does it on the forum? Maybe I can contact her for one
rolleyes.gif

-Kris

[SIZE=14pt]Fabulous Collage! I think that Jill has done some collages of her horses.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow,That is very nice!! And Slash is wonderful, what a jumping horse he is! Look at how high he he is over those jumps. Also have to say look at his spiffy handler/driver!! Looks like you are keeping up with that athletic horse pretty well, good for u both!!!

YAAAY! Go Slash! Man..he just keeps getting better and better...I love that horse! ppssssttt.....happy secret day that we aren't talking about, mary!

biggrin.gif
Amy

That is awesome maryann! he also did a nice one of jammer polly's stallion. I can't wait to get the CD of Caisson.

Maryann --

Oh my gosh!!!!!! That collage is amazing!!!!!!! I hope you display it somewhere so lots of people can see it and admire it!!!! I've never seen one like that and it looks awesome
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I've made collages of my horses and as gifts for people but do not know how to make them "blend" like yours does. I wish I did, that's for sure!!!

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back