Pictures with Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendi leigh

Reaction score
We took my filly Melody to visit Santa last weekend at the local animal rescue event. My friend's daughter Shannon also took her mini, Dreamer. We loaded both up into the minivan -- and off we went. It was the first time horses had been there for photos, and I think our local paper is going to run one of the pictures this week.

normal_xmas_card_2.jpg

I think this is the perfect X-mas card photo to send to all Melody's doctors. She's 7.5 months old and has had colic surgery twice but, knock on wood, she is doing great now!! She spent a total of almost six weeks up at New Bolton so I'm sure they'd like to see her in a healthy mode and all dressed up in her new Christmas outfit.

normal_DSC00288.JPG

OK, I couldn't resist. She's part reindeer and part mini, but mostly she thinks she's a person!

normal_xmans_test_009_a.jpg

And this is Shannon, dressed in her Santa's elf costume, and Dreamer in her matching Santa suit.

We had a lot of fun taking the horses up to the rescue, but I'm not sure all the dogs that were there knew what to make of them. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

Georgeous pictures for this time of the year. So sorry to hear of colic surgery twice. That is kinda unusual I'd say. Glad she has recuperated and having fun this Christmas.

Joyce

Back