Pictures or video Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Hi everyone- we are desperately trying to put together a tribute video/pictures of Buckeroo's life and his relatives- offspring or ancestors. Since the fire, we lost so many important pictures and of course all our videos. I know out there are pictures of John winning with Echo and the video of the corwd yelling Echo Echo Echo. We used a picture that Gordon Harris took of John with his mouth wide open in shock. Those caught in action pictures are the best and most missed.

I am sure there are older pictures as well and pictures that we have never seen of his grandget and on--Plus videos.

I would like to ask a favor--- if you are planning on coming to the Heritage Sale and you have anything that you feel would be considered a part of Buckeroo's legacy, would you bring us a copy or bring the original and we will scan/copy it? Or if you are not coming, would you please e-mail or mail and we will return the original if necessary?

Even if it is a grandget winning in a show, or pictures of Lowell Boone or if you have ever had your picture taken with Buckeroo or his get etc. We want to try to recapture as much of his life as we can. It just hurts us inside so much to try to remember things that have happened in our lives that we have no record of to share with others now. We had more horse show videos of us kids showing than we had of family reunions etc. And of course, no matter how much you think you are backed-up, copied, and safe guarding- it is never enough- trust me! It is just another one of those set backs that you just don't think about until you need it.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Robin-LKF

[email protected]

416 S. Zoar Church Rd

Madison In 47250

I so look forward to seeing this video / slide show. Its going to be emotional even for those of us who do not "know" buckeroo like your family does, but it has to make your heart swell with pride to see a video of such a great horse
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin,

I was in the audience the year that Echo won National Grand Champion. Unfortunately, they haven't figured out how to download from human memory yet, but I can see it as if it were yesterday!

Echo echo echo echo!! The whole arena picked it up!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Robin

I have pictures of Johnstons Vanilla that you mom sent me years ago, if you need those I'll send them to you.

default_wub.png
That soudns so awesome the whole crowd chanting Echo Echo wow
default_wub.png

Hi Robin,

I have a video of the 1993 National Champion Stallion 28" to 30" class with John and Echo in the class. I would be very happy to send it to you if this is something you would like to have.

I also look forward to seeing your video!

Linda

Back