Pictures on a hot afternoon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Clipped Little America's Terrific Clown and took some new pictures of him. He's now 28" as a two-year old.

clownDSC_2997.jpg

clownDSC_2988.jpg

clownheadDSC_3010.jpg

Also got some action shots of Little America's Scarlet Buckeroo.

scarlettrotDSC_3043.jpg

scarlettrotDSC_3044.jpg

Great pictures and beautiful horses! What kind of camera are you using? The photos are so clear!... even the action shots... :)

Ginny Long

WOW Tony! those are some GORGEOUS horses!! I just LOVE your horses!!! I especially like that palomino you posted a few weeks ago!!

I like those blue eyes on Clown!! and that tail on Scarlet Buckeroo!!!

-Gage-

I can take them off your hands for ya if you would like.
biggrin.gif

They are both GORGEOUS. All your horses are goreous andt hey never fail to impress me!
wub.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
saludando.gif

Outstanding!, Tony.

Your 2 year old boy is OOZING personality. His face spoke volumes!
laugh.gif

And Scarlet? She takes my breath away! How old is she and how tall????

MA

Miniv said:
Outstanding!, Tony. 
Your 2 year old boy is OOZING personality.  His face spoke volumes!
laugh.gif

And Scarlet?  She takes my breath away!  How old is she and how tall????

MA

417928[/snapback]

Scarlet is a yearling, 30.5" currently. Click on the link above her picture for full information. She is a Bingo Buckeroo daughter.

wub.gif
I love your little Clown...He is BEAUTIFUL and so is your filly....That is a great action shot.
aktion033.gif

I always enjoy your photos...the only problem is......you need to post more..hee hee

more pics.. more pics.. more pics...
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif

I do enjoy seeing pictures of your wonderful horses!!
wub.gif
yes.gif

OOhhh! I like Clown! I'm assuming he is Blaze's 1/2 brother. Good looking horse and I love those blue eyes.

minimule said:
OOhhh! I like Clown!  I'm assuming he is Blaze's 1/2 brother.  Good looking horse and I love those blue eyes.
418350[/snapback]

Yes, he is by Terrific and is a full brother to Tom Terrific, and a half brother to the filly pictured above, too, I just realized.

Ok Tony, you still arent coughing up your camera info! LOL - what d'ya got there?
rolleyes.gif

LOL. I think this is the fifth time that I have posted my camera make: Nikon D-70 with a 70mm-300mm.

Tony said:
LOL.  I think this is the fifth time that I have posted my camera make:  Nikon D-70 with a 70mm-300mm.
418525[/snapback]

I was going to ask how many times you have had to say it LOL!!

-Gage-

Oopsie!!!! Well I got it now! Hey my neighbor JUST bought one of those and they LOVE it!! Fantastic pics!! I somehow just missed your other posts with the info - sorry about that!! (I had even gone back and looked at a couple and didnt find it)

Great pics anyhow and I love the horses!

Clown looks so much like Tom it's not even funny! It's downright scary, Tony. ^_^

As for Scarlet......Tony, you know my 27th is this Friday, right?
birthday.gif
risa_suelos.gif

If only Sourcing would hurry up with my contract so I'd know if I'll have a job in 3 months. (Everyone think happy Kristen-Needs-This-Job-So-She-Can-Buy-More-Ponies thoughts!)
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back