Pictures of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
I have a near leopard appaloosa yearling and I just love his coloring! I want to see what he will look like if he roans darker, so lets see your near leopard appaloosas!
370936272wcjwph_ph.jpg

Just bumping this one up, I LOVE appaloosa's and would LOVE to see everyones pictures!

Steff

RAPfrosty said:
I have a near leopard appaloosa yearling and I just love his coloring! I want to see what he will look like if he roans darker, so lets see your near leopard appaloosas!
370936272wcjwph_ph.jpg

424101[/snapback]

[SIZE=12pt]Here are my appys.[/SIZE]

This is (now) a 5yo mare, Whinny For Me's Polkadot Perfection (AMHR) / Silver Spotted Banana of Circle M (AMHA) / "Spirit". Spirit is a silver dapple near leopard appaloosa:

Spirit%20--%20yearling%20--%201%20--%20smallest.jpg

July%204,%202004%20--%20Delaware%20--%20Area%20One%20Show%20079.jpg

Spirit%20----%2005-02-2004%20014.jpg

And this is Appy Hollow Jack of Diamonds / "Jack" who is a red leopard / near leopard gelding (now a yearling):

jackshow.jpg

Jack-WCMHR-2004--smaller.jpg

JackMay1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh--I can play this one! Here is my gelding Sweetwaters Lots of Spots In the winter he looks more like a blanketed app. He sheds out with the dark legs, head, neck and shoulders and such, then looks leopard when clipped.

0e3ed7fc.jpg

spot08.jpg

Here are a couple of ours....

Carousel Designer Legacy

legacy%20right%20side%20dec%202003%201.jpg

and

Alliance Piano Man

piano%20man%20lm%20right%20side%202.jpg

Ginny Long

Me too, I love appaloosa's, leopard appies with the dark legs and head are one of my favorites but all appaloosa's are to die for!!! I cannot believe my ears when I hear someone say they don't like the looks of an appy
no.gif

Rats! Larry's not home and he has to post the pictures for me! I love the spots too and about all I can do to share at the moment is just have you stop by our website as we have a few there to look at. Sorry, not great with computers, especially posting pictures! Website listed below if you don't mind! Lavonne

This is our appy gelding, he is 37" and is just the sweetest thing ever, he is 3. My daughter is 8 and just had to have him.

gelding_splash_01_f.jpg

ok sorry hes not near leopard but he is appy. Just wanted to share.
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back