Pictures of your 33-34" horses?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 33" gelding "Sox" He is my all round boy...does everything!
default_wub.png

1z31icm.jpg

2960ld0.jpg

and then my first mini and the "ham" of the barn, Josh
default_wub.png
who is also 34"

q3vc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Maggie, she is 33 1/2" tall. And these photos show you how "not" to take pictures. LOL

Maggieeatingshinygoodjuly06.jpg

Just did a clip job here..

glamermaggie3.jpg

This one isn't too bad, DS took the photo. In winter woolies.

maggiemewalking.jpg

My mares

Sassy-33" (pic taken after weaning her foal so she's on the trim side)

website1003005.jpg

Polly- 33.5"

website1003023.jpg

Taxi-32" to compare size

website1003061.jpg

Tango-34"

website1003002.jpg

Mysti-Nort daughter. Either 32.5 or 33"

website1003011.jpg

Kismet-other Nort daughter 33"

website1018022.jpg

I have more mares of the same size. And some smaller.
default_smile.png

So glad this topic is here. I love looking at everyone's pick's so much that I'm tempted to start topics for every size! Just so I can gawk.

default_aktion033.gif

So glad this topic is here. I love looking at everyone's pick's so much that I'm tempted to start topics for every size! Just so I can gawk.

default_aktion033.gif

I thought of the same thing! LOL I was going to start one for 29 and under minis.
biggrin.gif

Well, Kim, what are you waiting for?
default_laugh.png
LOL, I was actually waiting till I can go out and get exact measurements of my little men!
biggrin.gif
I finally bought a measuring stick!
aktion033.gif

Ok, I will start a new post and ad my pics tomorrow. LOL

Just found this, here is my Xquisite Miss at 33" with her second foal and my first Jewel.

IMG_0129.jpg

I can't wait to get her driving. I really need to get some good head shots of her. She is my *angel* horse, with the wing on her shoulder.

Just found this, here is my Xquisite Miss at 33" with her second foal and my first Jewel.

IMG_0129.jpg

I can't wait to get her driving. I really need to get some good head shots of her. She is my *angel* horse, with the wing on her shoulder.
I LOVE your Xquisite Miss, I am so attracted to those colors. Baby is pretty too but I love momma.

Here is my old stallion, Grays Smoke Signal. He is 33.5" Here he is about age 5, then again at age 18.

Bob.jpg

BobHarnessShow408.jpg

One of my mares, Heather Glens Nutmeg... she is right at 34" and in her winter hair here

Nutmeg6808.jpg

Another mare, Sunrise Hill Farm Solitaire... she is about 33.5" to 33.75"

Soltrot1.jpg

I have several that fit that. My favorite of all is Bare who measured 33 3/4 at nationals in 2008 and 34" at a local show at the end of last year

baracuda.jpg

bare4.jpg.opt418x286o0,0s418x286.jpg

this is one i took last year....first year with mares and he was a bit excited so just a tiny bit skinny
default_smile.png

Love him though hope to start some performance with him this year and of course more halter

rowdy5.jpg

This is one of my favorite mares I got her last year from Erica she also measures 34

I'm going to breed these two for a 2012 foal...right now she is in foal to Bare's brother Taker....hoping for a filly
default_smile.png

Well, I am new at measuring these little guys, but I used a tape measure and best I can tell, Robin is about 33.5 inches...

With my 5 year old
default_smile.png

180092_10150092454045382_575500381_6472388_4993205_n.jpg

180599_10150089737600382_575500381_6447837_6882908_n.jpg

Great topic!

Here's my gelding Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Little Rusty, who is 33".

This is a photo of Rusty and I at Eastern Regionals this past August, taken by the lovely and talented Sandy Revard.
default_wub.png

s4nrtc.jpg

Rusty in his youth hunter class at Regionals, where he placed Reserve Regional Champion (photo above was taken right after this class). This picture was taken by Julie Good.

26097bs.jpg

And Rusty when he first came home in May, before I started getting him in "show shape".

r8dov7.jpg

I'll post picture of my 34" girl, Kassie, when I find some of her clipped, she's a fuzzball right now!

Rebecca

Great topic!

Here's my gelding Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Little Rusty, who is 33".

This is a photo of Rusty and I at Eastern Regionals this past August, taken by the lovely and talented Sandy Revard.
default_wub.png

s4nrtc.jpg

Rusty in his youth hunter class at Regionals, where he placed Reserve Regional Champion (photo above was taken right after this class). This picture was taken by Julie Good.

26097bs.jpg

And Rusty when he first came home in May, before I started getting him in "show shape".

r8dov7.jpg

I'll post picture of my 34" girl, Kassie, when I find some of her clipped, she's a fuzzball right now!

Rebecca
Your gelding is gorgeous!! And I absolutely love your show top! Very cute
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back