Pictures of you 30" and under horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm a little late on this thread but this is my Ziggy he is 29.5" 7 yr old stallion and the love of my twin 5 year old daughters lives.

ziggy.jpg

209419_10150535438605360_861180359_17913879_8363747_o.jpg

Here's mine!

27" buttermilk buckskin roan filly 4 crosses to King Supreme and x2 crosses to Buckeroo

29' silver dapple mare a Komokos Fancy Pants G-Daughter

30.5" bay stallion Komokos/Johnstons bred

100_3564.jpg

misty.jpg

riobravo.jpg

My favorite topic! I totally have a preference for the 30" and Under horse. It's what I strive to produce and it's all that I show. Here are a few of mine:

Past horse, WF Mas Corona. Was shown as a senior stallion and had many National and World successes as well as unanimous regional champion (AMHA) and reserve senior champion stallion (AMHR). His mature height is 27.5". His is now a gelding and loved by a 8 yo boy!

IMG_9641-2.jpg

I always enjoy this picture as it shows just how tiny he is in comparison to his competition. This is the class where he was awarded Reserve Champion Senior Stallion for the AMHR Area IV Show.

coronaareaivgrchampclass.JPG

This is Star Ridge Acres Golden Miracle. She is a baby in these photos. Had a 5.25" cannon at birth. She was premature. She is now 4 and is no more than 27.5. She has a National Top Ten as a weanling - even though she was the shortest horse to be measured at the AMHR National show in 2007. They simply wrote "under 24" on her measurement card!
default_laugh.png

mirashow1a.jpg

This is Raven Beauty. She has never measured over 28" at any show. She showed with a trainer for 3 years. She has many titles, but the biggy ones are 2X World Champion (open and ammy), 2X World Reserve Champion, AMHR National Champion, multiple Supremes each year out, and she earned her ROM from AMHA in Open Halter. She is 5 this year. She is a 5th consecutive generation World Champion (or better) halter horse. She is currently being bred for her first foal. The sire will be Little Kings Black Velvet, producer of multiple World GRAND Champions.

This pic is from the AMHA World Grand Champion Mare class in 2009. It was an honor just to have a horse that placed well enough to be eligible for the class. She was the unanious winner of her open class that qualified her to show in the grand class. Can you tell I'm just a tad proud?
default_wub.png

ravengrandclass170_025web.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I forgot Pete!
default_wacko.png

This is Star Ridge Acres Super Supreme. He is 3 this year. He has bred his first mare (unconfirmed at this time) and he may be shown at Worlds this year. He measures 27.25 inches and is actually in way better condition currently than he is in this pic as a 2 year old. Unlike most tiny (shorter) horses, he doesn't seem to be "growing down" and actually looks leggier as he ages.

peterightweb2.jpg

I can play too
default_smile.png
This is Reignmakers Playing With Dynamite - Dyna, she measured at 27.5" last year as a 2 yr old. I doubt she will go over 28". Some of you may remember her from 2008 when we lost her mom and had to hand raise her. We've decided she was worth the effort
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

DSC04188.JPG

Here is our 27 1/2" Stallion at a bit over 2 years old now.

Getting pictures of white horses is my newest picture taking challenge,lol

Obviously I could use a bit more practice. This is Jubilee a Gold Cream Champagne.

jubileefront2.jpg

jubileelightstreach.jpg

This is Affie (Creta Hills Affair Of My Heart). She is 28-29" tall as a 2 year old. Not sure, I haven't measured her in a couple of months.

010OK-005-24.jpg

This is Charm (Darmond Cavaliers Charmin Boy). He is 28.5" tall as a 3 year old stallion and breeding his first mares this year!
default_smile.png

010OK-003-11WebPrint.jpg

OMG I am IN LOOOOOOOVE with Taz!!! I can haz????

Here's my little guy, he's just a yearling but only 27" (yes I'm very short lol)

sharpie26-12-10.jpg

sharpie77-4-10.jpg

sharpie1710-31-10.jpg

sharpielocke610-24-10.jpg

sharpietoc73-25-11.jpg

Latest posts

Back