Pictures of this year's foals.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
I offered to post pictures of this year's foals for Buckskin Gal.

I'm working on being able to bring Tana home to my place.
wink.gif

LeMars Maid in Montana [pending], silver dun buckskin filly, 1.5 months old. (first 2 pictures).

maryshorses-tana1.jpg

Tana

maryshorses-tana2.jpg

Tana

LeMars End of the Rainbow [pending], buckskin dun colt, 15 hours old (next 2 pictures).

maryshorses-bow2.jpg

Bow

maryshorses-bow1.jpg

Bow

These foals came into the world with ease and ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
new_shocked.gif
No NO there must be some mistake! Tana NEEDS to come here. I'll give you a real pretty grey pinto yrly filly.
yes.gif
Tana's my fav color!

Seriously, OMG! She is too beautiful and so is that tiny armful! Congratulations to all.

No no, i think your both worng, She needs to come HERE! LOL She is pretty and the little colt is ADORBLE too!

-Gage-

Uhmmm sorry guys, your all wrong.
biggrin.gif

The little filly and the colt are really planning to live here with ME!

Yupp hehehe I think tomorrow would work fine for you to ship them on over, Im free all weeked.

BEAUTIFUL FOALS!!!! I really love the filly.
wub.gif

Tana's my fav color!

Hee he , that's my human aunt's name..we call her Tana but her full name is Montana Ruth..

Maxine PS I think she awesome too

Thanks Chanda for posting the pictures for me. And thank all of you for the lovely comments on our babies. Mary

She's beautiful l just love babies.
biggrin.gif

Buckskin gal said:
Thanks Chanda for posting the pictures for me. And thank all of you for the lovely comments on our babies. Mary
425273[/snapback]

You are very welcome. Glad to do it. Chanda

Thank YOU for shareing your beautiful foals with us
wub.gif

WooHoo, Mary agreed to sell Tana to me and my husband agreed to let me bring another mini home. So, Tana WILL be coming to live with as soon as she is weaned. I'm so excited, she's such a gorgeous girl.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back