Pictures of the last three foals....yep Jill she's in there

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Well the babies got to go out for a couple hours after we got soaked yet again with more rain......we are fixing to have to build an ark instead of barns.....

Here is my shetland colt born Thrusday 4/3, He's Rock E and SG Up and Atom bred, and he was born and on track to stay B mini size. His dam, Wall Street Lucky Illusion, I am hardshipping in this month.

He's a sweet boy and I think you'll see him in the show ring in the future, probably both driving and halter.

No name yet...been to busy to name my last three
default_rolleyes.gif

At 4 days

shetlandbaby2.jpg

shetlandbaby.jpg

At a week old

luckycolt.jpg

luckycolt2.jpg

Then Cross Country Good Day Sunshine, a Redboy daughter decided it was finally her turn Friday night....bred to Bandito, my BTU son. This little guy is a FIREcracker and a shrimp, he's probably 16" or so, would have to meausre him. Dam is just 29" and Sire is 30.5" and I don't think he'll make it that tall really, but he's got a neck on him, pretty head, straight legs and short backed and yes attitude. He looks silver dapple at this point, almost a shiny dilute hue to him in the sunlight and he has bright blue eyes, time will tell if they stay or change.

Here he is at 5 days old

sunshinecolt.jpg

sunshineboy-1.jpg

sunshinecolt2.jpg

sunshineboy2.jpg

Next Tues morning early, was Erica's Double Dipped, a Bandito daughter that Jill has bought who was bred to my Buckeroo son, Big City......and the outcome a beautiful buckskin filly. She's double Buckeroo bred and a very pretty little girl. She's quite small at this point too and I'd say she's on track to be about 31", pretty tiny headed and has a goregous neck and long legs; she's still not unfolded all the way, but at least Jill can see her, Jill's on the ball more than me and has her named....

so here she is at two days old

doublefilly2.jpg

doublefilly.jpg

doublefilly3.jpg

doublefillyhead.jpg

and Jill, here's Double

double.jpg

and then some of the other mares got turned back out into pastures and this little guy was out exploring his new domain, got some cute shot of him

and yes.....I still haven't finialized his name; Erica's Just Wait and See x Cross Country Take My Breath Away

at 3 weeks old

cccolt4-73.jpg

cccolt4-7.jpg

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
Stunning.

Honestly I cannot stop staring at your shetland baby though he is STUNNING
default_wub.png

ALL GORGEOUS!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations to you both!! And if you get sick of looking at that Bandito boy, he can come join his siblings in Maine!
default_yes.gif

Jodi

Oh Erica!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, I want bigger versions of the pictures of Double's filly (and Double) if you can send them (please please please)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

The buckskin girl above is Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl ("Cover Girl") and I'm falling in love with her from afar right now
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Erica!!! All nice looking showy babies!!!

Jill, your girl is just perfect....I love her!
default_wub.png
She reminds me so much of Big City
default_yes.gif

All gorgeous....Jill I LOVE that filly! She is my color...and my fave girls granddaughter!!! :)

All are very nice
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
but I will be different, I think the silver dapple colt is my favorite. Gotta love the small ones who know they are bigger.

Congrats Erica and Jill
default_biggrin.png

VERY nice babies. Congrats Jill and Erica.

I want them all
default_wub.png
. If we get a little bit more rain, you can build that ark and float them up to Ohio
default_smile.png

I love all of your foals but am totally in love with that Pinto colt! I think it should be something like "Erica's See Me Now" or Erica's Just See Me Now"
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back