Pictures of the girls at our county fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
Finally got the pictures from our fair downloaded. My nieces did really well and was able to see my first baby get a 3nd in her halter class.

Here is a group picture of all the girls. (The first two are my nieces, the next is my cousin, the girl who bought sophie, and another girl who leased Lily this year)

horse018.jpg

Here is Bahama with her grand champion ribbon and trophy.

horse020.jpg

Here is gypsy with her reserve grand champion

horse016.jpg

Here is Dandy (mom to Lilly and Sophie) with her fifth place. very nice for an old broodmare whos never shown before.

horse021.jpg

Heres Lily with her reserve grand champion

horse023.jpg

Heres a picture of Sophie

sophie.jpg

Heres a picture of the sisters Lilly and Sophie (Lilly is the big sister the silver dapple and sophie is the sorrel)

horse015.jpg

And finally here is a picture of My nieces with our big horses ( They did really well with them also)

horse012.jpg

Thanks for looking and sorry its soo long.

Alisha

Congrats, our fair (sandusky) starts tommarow and i always enjoy it...allot of fun.
default_smile.png

Which fair did you do? Are you going to the Sandusky fair in Fremont this week?

We went to the Erie County Fair. Its a very small one and only a Jr. Fair. I dont think I will get the chance to go to the Sandusky county Fair.

Thanks everyone. I have to say I am very proud of my girls (horses and humans). LOL

Alisha

Latest posts

Back