Pictures of Spyderman (BHR)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbyhorse23

Reaction score
I guess it's faster than using my own FTP and website, and it's certainly easier to find them quickly! I uploaded some old favorites and some newer ones which will be posted soon, but I thought I'd give it a test run by trying to post pictures of Spyder from last week like I promised. Can you believe this fellow is 28 years old?? These are post-choke and beginning to gain some weight from the beet pulp.

SpyderHug.jpg

SpyderandLeiahs.jpg

Before his head got so gray.

SpyderTB.jpg

This is him at a lesson during the time period when we started winning every hunter class we entered. I was probably 15? (Very scrawny and in my mother's big dressage saddle for some reason.
rolleyes.gif
) He would have been about 20 in this picture.

LessonCanter1.jpg

Just to show you his trot-- not the flashy one...the on-the-bit, correct one. His arthritis in the off hock was getting pretty bad by that point so he didn't track up as well as he used to.

spyless2.jpg

Alright, so this was more of a western jog but I like how he looks in it anyway. Forgive the unclipped bridlepath and the scrawny rider.
biggrin.gif

spyless1.jpg

Pretty boy on the beach.

SpyderOceanRun2002_7.jpg

Argghh, I can't resist one more! I'm sorry! I'm on a roll and I must share. THIS was his flashy trot back when he was young. You know, only 17?
laugh.gif

Spytrot4.jpg

And just to prove he still had get-up-and-go even at 24.
aktion033.gif

SpyderOceanRun2002_1a.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the randomness of these photos, I got carried away. I think I just became a Photobucket junky!
new_all_coholic.gif
For the story where I promised to post pictures, see the "Hallelujah, my pants are brown" thread.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww he has a sweet face, love the pictures!
wub.gif
The last few didn't turn out that well though
ohmy.gif
, I don't know if it's the picture or my computer lol!

Probably both. The first three are digital, the last six are video stills. I was able to salvage some of them, but others the best I could do was add an arty effect! LOL.

Leia

wub.gif
wub.gif
aww hes so cute!! I feel like you love him the way i love my Julie
wub.gif
wub.gif
I rode that girl into her late 30s

our love was so strong, it only gets better for ya
yes.gif
jet keep loving him!

He looks Great!!

Handsome boy! Looks great for being 28! Keep up the good work. Looks like you two have lots of fun together.

I just LOVE the first one where you're hugging. He looks so content.

Latest posts

Back