Pictures of our new house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaAH

Reaction score
I just am so excited I had to share!!!! This is the new house we are renting. We went out today to take come corral panels over so I snapped some pics of the outside for now.

This is the barn. I never had a real barn!!! The big side you see will be for my daughters Quarter horse. The right you can not really see is for the mini. On the left side there is room for two stalls as well.

newhouse.jpg

This is the dog run for our dogs....it's huge compared to the one they have now.

newhouse2.jpg

This is the 1.3 acre turn out. We are going to split it up so we have a big horse side and a mini side!

newhouse3.jpg

This is the porch in the back (they are still cleaning it up) notice the jacuzzi....right next to the door that leads to the master bedroom

newhouse4.jpg

and last but not least....Hannah's (my 14 year old daughters) chicken coupe! She always wanted chickens!~

newhouse5.jpg

It looks really cool! I bet your really excited!!

Have fun in the jacuzzi!!

Wow - very nice!!!! Congrats on your new rental home - it looks wonderful!!!!

Liz R.

P.S. Hope you are staying cool today in the 104 heat!!!!

Very nice!

It looks like the high desert.

Thanks you all!

Liz....it was horrible today
default_smile.png
It's been pretty mild here as you know but today my husband decided to move the corral panels to the new house. And the heat was awful. Where the heck did that come from? lol

Oh how wonderful.
default_smile.png
I remember when I moved to my first house and it had a barn. I felt like I died and went to Heaven. Congrats!!

That looks like a place a horse person could have A LOT of fun!!!

Congratulations!!!

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Latest posts

Back