Pictures of our new Boxer puppy--Angel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Chasta had to snap some pictures of our new baby in the house, and it does feel like a baby.....toys all over the place, out to pee every hour, can't not watch her, and saying "Angel, no no". She is just so darn cute!
default_wub.png

Sitting on the couch

A little sad look

Posing for picture

And here are some of her and Bunny playing, you have to help Bunny since Angel is stronger than her
default_smile.png

Playing

And we are a good girl and have learned to sit, we just do not stay very long

Sitting

And here is one of Bunny with the Christmas tree

Bunny and xmas tree

Puppies are a lot of fun!

Really, really cute. My son and his girlfriend really want to get a boxer and I am not really that familar with the breed, now after seeing your pictures, I can understand where they are coming from!!
default_yes.gif

Terri --

Angel is so cute!!! I love her big, soulful eyes
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
She is just precious and Bunny is so cute, too!!!

Jill

She'd definitely a cutie! Boxers are my daughters favorite breed so I've been getting some exposure to them. They're really neat dogs but seem to take longer to mature mentally than some other breeds. Gotta love such soulful eyes as in the one where she looks like she's heartbroken because she's been scolded.

Donna I did quite a bit of reading up on boxers before getting one, Angel has been very easy to train so far and she is very smart. I had heard about how hyper they were and she has bursts of energy while playing and will go running willy nilly thru the house but she is just as happy to cuddle up on the couch. She has grown very attached to my daughters pug quick, and she trys so hard to please. A disappointed voice is usually all it takes to scold her. I am very pleased at how she is fitting in our home. We both work and during the day and she stays in a large crate, so no accidents in the house or chewing up things. She is not happy to go there but does well with it. I come in at lunch and let her out so she doesn't have to wait all day.

Adorable dog and loved
default_wub.png
all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas

Nice puppy... She looks so cute in the tug-of-war with your Pug.

It so makes me want another boxer! I love my girl and she is still very much puppy but miss that baby like stage. I think you will find out in time Angel doesnt fit a boxer....
default_wub.png

Oh she's precious and what a girlie girl!!! She just looks like a little girl.
default_wub.png
That stage between bursts of running willy nilly thu the house is called "Boxer Burn". Definition: That time of space between zoomies when you can tip toe out of the room and catch some Zzzzz's.
default_laugh.png
Love your new little girl, your little Pug and oh....love that horse rug...altho I can't see the complete thing....

I think you will find out in time Angel doesnt fit a boxer....
Ashley, do you mean the name "Angel" or her behavior?
default_smile.png

love that horse rug...altho I can't see the complete thing....
Thanks Sterling, we redid our house last year (getting me out of the "I want to move" stage) and my husband bought me the darker horse rug for xmas last year and I found the other one in the room with the xmas tree off the internet. We put tile down all thru the house, except for where we already had the pergo down. We do still have carpet in the bedrooms and I am thinking about doing away with that, love how clean the house feels now. I can have my throw rugs for warmth underfoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
behavior.......... I am hopeing that next year at almost 3 years old we might beable to fully decorate our tree and have things on our counter.

Latest posts

Back