Pictures of one of my favorite show horses this season...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
It's been so crazy at work with the college getting ready to start the offices are booming.....then trying to get 11 show horses (and 6 weanlings) ready to Nationals, esp with this weird weather we are having, then getting babies weaned, shots ext....my time online or even in the house is limited.

Well I finally got around to ordering some show pictures, have one set that arrived, and another order just placed, but thought I'd share one of my favorite horses for many reason...........Ballerina. When I get time I'll download and share some of the other horses up showing this year, it's been a great year with 6 finishing their HOF, and I have 3 yearlings that have all their grand/point requirments will just need to finish next year.

She's got a neat personality and it took a lot of time to get her trust and have her settle into a schedule, and now she totally enjoys herself and is just a very neat mare, and then of course I think she's just totally goregous too (she's going to be Pharaohs girlfriend next year and I can't wait for that baby!)

This was from her last show of the season in July, before Nationals......where she was undeafted, in model, aged, ammy, youth, Sr grands, Overall Grands, Champion of Champions, and Youth Overall Grand.

renaada2.jpg

renaada.jpg

You are veeeeeerrrrryyy pretty, Ballerina!

She is a very beautiful mare!
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous.
default_wub.png
What a neck! And, she's such a lovely color too!

But, all of your other horses are just as stunning. Someday, I'm going to afford an Erica bred mini. Just wait.
default_laugh.png

Wow!! She is a beauty and what a cross for Pharaoh!!

Erica, she is stunning, of course
default_wub.png
She lives on your farm so she has no other choice but to be a looker
default_wink.png

it comes as no surprise, she is wonderful!

Liz

WOW! Your horses are all gorgeous, but she is SO my kind of horse!

And a cross between her and Pharoah...I think I'd trade my car, mortgage our home and sell my husband -- Okay...so not the last -- but what I wouldn't give for what would have to be an amazing baby!

Latest posts

Back