Pictures of New House & Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone! Been VERY slow to post on here. Have had SO MUCH going on! I moved to my new place the first of November. I moved in the house.... Unfortunately I have not gotten my horses moved over here yet.. I plan to move my broodmares over here this next week since I have a mare due towards the end of March or 1st of April and NEED to start watching her. They are just a mile away from where I live but WHAT a pain to have to drive back & fourth 3 or 4 times a day! But the weather has NOT been helpful at all! But at the current moment have no pens or anything just the house and barn..... and the barn is just a shell inside. The barn measures 64 x 48. There is screenings on the floor of the barn which is nice. There will be 4 portable stalls and I do store my hay there. But am VERY ansious to get my horses moved over here! LOTS of room here! It's on 20 acres.... but it takes time when starting it all from scratch and just being one person! I will have 5 nice 8x10 shelters with good size runs. I will be VERY glad once the grass gets planted and will finally have a yard instead of dirt. The one cat (I have 2 house cats) loves to go in and out and have LOTS of mud cat paw prints all over (daily!)..
default_wacko.png

Thanks for letting me share!!

Newplace2March09.jpg

NewPlace1March09.jpg

NewBarn2Oct1108.jpg

NewBarn4Oct1108.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chesa, I love your new farm, it looks soooo big, and your barn is to die for, any room for some fuzzy minis and me???congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Looks fantastic!! LOVE the barn, looks huge!

Give miss Classy and Gina a big smooch for me! Tell Classy I can't wait to see that elegant little bay pinto filly
default_wink.png

congrats on your new home. The house is so cute and the barn looks wonderful. You have a really nice place. Enjoy every moment in your new home.

Congratulations, it looks really wonderful, Chesa! It is a lot of work but I think you will feel it is worth it in the end!

Thanks for the compliments. I will take pictures of the inside of the barn once I get it set up to how I want it. Right now there's really nothing to take pictures of. My 5 shelters are all in the barn because they have to be insolated & lined before we can take them outside to use as shelters..... so they are taking up a good portion of the room in my barn. I promise I will take pictures once things get situated!
default_smile.png

Very nice place Chesa, I love the looks of everything and axious to see the inside of the barn too. You should be very proud and best of luck with your new home and barn for the critters.
default_smile.png

Pammy
default_saludando.gif

Let me tell you all this. These photos do not do this place justice. THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS !!! I am very jealous. I got to see Chesa and her new place a few weeks ago. It is to die for. She has a lot of work to do, but she is getting it day by day. It is going to be awesome when completely finished, but when are we ever completely finished with anything huh? CONGRATS Ches!!!!! you are a very lucky lady. Now lets find you the perfect guy to match it. ha ha ha

Back