Pictures of my Maiden Mare...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleDstables

Reaction score
Well... last year she aborted her foal at three months due to my oh so intellegent mother giving her the wrong dewormer. But, now she is surely in foal. How much longer does she have to go do you think?

I am totally prepared to have a baby in the colder months (though it's not what I was hoping for) Blankets, heat lamps, big comfy stall... so, let me know when you think she'll go.
default_yes.gif

saraspics063-1.jpg

saraspics061-3.jpg

saraspics060-2.jpg

saraspics057-3.jpg

saraspics056-2.jpg

saraspics059-3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

*bump

anyone? I know there are some good breeders out there that have some good guesses. She has developed a noticeably bigger udder and has relaxed quite a bit in the rear just in the past few days.
default_wub.png

Well judging by the udder you have some weeks to wait. Of course there is always the odd mare that foals with no udder but all of mine have had huge hot udders before they foaled. Good luck!

she looks a lil droped! we use these test im not sure what they are called, but there like strips there sorta $$ but they work they tell u if the horse will foal in 24h i think is the fastest i think, il find out and tlet you know, but ya she looks droped, is there milk coming out of her udder?

There is no milk yet. And no, she hasn't been confirmed in foal, but we see and feel kicking. And, she's never had a big belly in her life until now. She was bred in Oct-Nov. It wasn't planned because she was already in foal, but lost it, so she was rebred before we knew it really.

Back