Pictures of my leased Rowdy Grandson

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
This stallion is just AWESOME! So glad I have him here to enjoy, as I don't know if I'll ever have a horse this closly related to a famous stallion at my place for a while (well thats a lie cause I do have a Top Banana great grandson and Legionare grandaughter, but not a Rowdy grandson)

Hopefully I'll be having about 1 of his babies (but he has got out a few times with some of the ladies so might be having 3)

Anyway, just wanted to share the registration pics I took today!

Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_5949_2.jpg

IMG_5952_2.jpg

IMG_5953_2.jpg

IMG_5955_2.jpg

IMG_5969_2.jpg

IMG_5987_2.jpg

Aww, there is a very regal look to him. He looks like he knows he is special.
default_wub.png

Thanks Staci, Nicole, Jen, Lori! Yes he defenetly knows he is special and he is not afraid to tell us all haha! Im in love with him!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW he is really nice! He has got a unique look to him. He actually looks like a little horse, not pony at all
default_yes.gif
I like him A LOT
default_yes.gif

Hi Gage! What a cute little red haired guy you have there!~

Thanks Bandi and Marty! Even though he isn't mine I really appreciate the compliments! I tried telling his owner Im stealing him today but it didn't work. lol! Im really excited to see what I get out of him next year!

Im breeding my mare Rosie to him this year! Im really looking forward to it. Can't decide if I should sell Rosie or not.

Rosie_web-site.jpg

Then Im having my Mare Sierra bred to a stallion named ICE! Im so excited about this baby

photo-2.jpg

http://www.mmmtc.com/ice.htm

And the stallion she is being bred to is on the site above.

Oh and please excuse her feet in the pictures - I just had picked her up, and they are now up to date on the trimming!

Gage

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Gage! Thats awesome you get to lease Contender. I hope you get some really nice foals next year.

Remember little man? He's a good example of what Contender has sired. Are you breeding him to any cream mares? Here is a picture of my stallion Little Man (contender's son)

image15461.gif

Vernette, I totally forgot about your little guy! He is AWESOME!!!! I sure hope I can get a horse like that. I am acutally going to breed Contender to Little Mans little sister (Same dam) so I just may get a little guy like him. He's NICE!!!

I dont know if I will have one from Contender next year or not as I decided Im going to sell Rosie FORSURE! Unless the few buckskins Im looking at sell then I'll probably take her off.

oh and thank you all so much for the compliments! Im pretty excited about this little guy!

Congratulations Gage! He obviously produces some nice babies so I bet you'll be pleased next year!

Latest posts

Back