Pictures of my horses at home enjoying being horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!

Well..... I needed to take some pictures of our little colt, Ace, for registration pictures and then ended up taking a few more of some of the horses.... I didn't get any of my yearling fillies and Dancer filly.... Enjoying a lazy quiet peaceful weekend here at home with my kids....

Here's Ace who was born on the 7th of May. His dam, Amber, is a GOOD milker to say the least and puts that into her foals..... so he's already got a baby belly started! loL! I think my oldest, who doesn't have his own horse to show is going to show Ace for next year..... This colt has a really nice topline and he's all legs! And very very friendly, love his mind..... he does know he's ALL boy! loL! We are expecting 2 more foals in June... the one mare is getting close..... another week or two!

Ace2May2408.jpg

Ace5May2408.jpg

Here's my 2yr.old, Doc....... sporting around in his fly sheet.

Doc1May2408.jpg

Doc2May2408.jpg

Doc5May2408.jpg

Doc3May2408.jpg

One of my barn cats, "Lil' Buck", who's a HUGE cat! His back comes up to my knees! Lil' Buck LOVES the horses! I have several of my barn cats who absolutely LOVE my minis and the minis (some of them) really like my cats and the rest "tollerate" them! loL! But in this photo below Lil' Buck was wanting to come over there to Doc and rub up on him and I know snuggle up with him..... but he decided he better not! loL!

And Doc thought he'd be a lazy boy and just lay down in the grass and eat while laying down! loL!

DocLilBuck1May2408.jpg

LilBuckMay2408.jpg

Here are a picture of all 5 of my broodmares in thier little pasture area.

MaresMay2408.jpg

And these 2 were in camera distance and got a photo of SockIt & Striker scratching each other's backs.

SockItStrikerMay2408.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures!!! I LOVE Doc's head, and of course little Ace is just so cute!!! Boy have Doll and Gina gotten that dropped pointy belly look!!! = )

OH my gosh that balck mini in the fly sheet is so so so pretty
default_wub.png
DO you show him?

Last edited:
default_saludando.gif
Thanks for all the nice compliments! lol!

And to answer your question Lightning Crest Farm, yes, I do, or have taken Doc to his first AMHA show a couple weeks ago up in South Dakota. He did get some 2nds.... he needed to fill out more on this back & rear.... He's very REFINED and very pretty!! I'm crossing him with my mares this year...... I think he will produce some NICE babies....... he has a full sister that's a '05 mare that Nirvana Training Center has listed for sale with thier clients and she is WOW and they have her priced at $7500...... and Doc's sire is in WA and listed for sale for $6500. He looks just like his sire....... He's a neat boy.... I got him this past December from Tami at Oak Park Miniatures..... but he's not ever been shown until now.... I think he will do good this year but I see him doing even better as a Sr. stallion showing. Once he matures out and fills out, he's not going to course out like you see allot of stallions, and he has such a nice neck on him....... so I really see him doing good things as a Sr. stallion (next year) where he's just 2 this year..... but I am excited about him!

He has SUCH a good mind!
default_wub.png
I'm just very impressed with him! I can't wait to see his babies come in '09!!
default_yes.gif

Oh Chesa, those photos of Lil Doc are GREAT. He is such a sweet boy. If only his full brother was as sweet....lol. He has too much energy for his own good....lol. Great photos!!

Latest posts

Back