Pictures of My BTU Perlino Pinto Mares @ Home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Double and Sweetie have now been here almost 2 weeks, along with Double's buckskin Buckeroo granddaughter Cover Girl. I just love them!!!
cloud9.gif

It's hard to get decent shots of them. They are joined at the hip and I don't have the heart to put them in separate paddocks (tried it and Sweetie nearly made herself sick!)
default_rolleyes.gif

Both of these pink ladies are in foal to Erica's Echos of My Destiny, the Halter HOF and National Champion stallion that Erica and I co-own
default_wub.png

Thanks for looking at Sweetie and Double. I'll get some posed "halter" type pictures of them all soon, but for now, I just wanted to share some of my favorite girls with you all
default_yes.gif
I've loved them from afar for soooooooo long and it's great to finally have them home
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a “Sweetie”[/SIZE]

2004 30.5” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for February 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Sweetie%20061808%20041.jpg

Sweetie%20061808%20091.jpg
Sweetie%20061808%20025.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a “Double”[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare – Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

In foal for April 2009 to Erica's Echos of My Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Double%20062608%20025.jpg

Double%20062608%20028.jpg
Double%20and%20Cover%20Girl%20061808%20064.jpg

and the devoted sisters together:

Double%20and%20Sweetie%20061808%20065.jpg

Double%20and%20Sweetie%20062608%20078.jpg

And....... Since I'm showing pictures of my perlinos, here is another, Bomb Shell's recent paddock pictures. Bomb Shell is another Buckeroo granddaughter of mine and she is also a maternal sister to Double and a 3/4 sister to Cover Girl. She is really growing up nicely and is very mature for her age already
ok.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Big City Bomb Shell, a/k/a “Bomb Shell”[/SIZE]

2007 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Mare – Buckeroo Granddaughter (her sire is Little Kings Big City Buck)

Show Quality Filly and Future Prized Broodmare

Bomb%20Shell%20061808%20007.jpg
Bomb%20Shell%20062608%20164.jpg

Bomb%20Shell%20061808%20011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Jill! You must be so pleased to have them home. That Sweetie is just soo PRETTY! I love her!

When does your wee 'monkey' come home?

You know that I ADORE them!! :) Such pretty gals and I LOVE that buckskin baby!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

They are awesome Jill , you are living in perlino paradice over there
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

I am very excited to see you Destiny foals, seems like yesterday we were seeing baby pictures of him
default_wub.png

Two of my favorite girls! (I think they might have liked Florida better)

I love your "Pink Ladies" (and the name too)! To me, something about that together photo suggests that Double is the big sister in more ways than one... I'm always fascinated by the relationships between related horses.

Lucky you
default_wub.png
. I know u are thrilled to have them all home. And Bombshell is living up to her name
default_yes.gif

Jill, they are going to have to wear name tags!! How in the world are you going to be able to tell the pink ladies apart!
default_yes.gif

They are really beautiful. Congratulations!

They are GORGEOUS Jill! Im aboslutly in love but what the heck where is pictures of Cover Girl! She told me she wants to come live with me. I'll trade you my black mare for her lol :) Just kidding (well Im not just kidding but I know that it wouldnt be worth it to you lol)

I just want a buckskin sooo bad!

Gage

OMG! Jill I LOVE Sweetie and BombShell

Super Nice!!! Double is Nice too

Can't wait to see some Halter Pics of them though

are you going to take any new pics of Covergirl?
default_wub.png

What an absolutely gorgeous pair of girls you have there!
default_wub.png
Im looking forward to seeing new pictures of Covergirl also.

Oh, very pretty, Jill!

Congratulations!!!

Liz

Thanks, everyone
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

I just love these girls! They are actually soooo easy to tell apart. Double is very refined (is maybe my favorite physically). She's not at her best right now due to nursing her first foal (Cover Girl). Bomb Shell, I've raised so I know her like the back of my hand but she does resemble Double a lot. Sweetie is just so cute and so tough. Really adore all three of them, but no trouble telling them from one another.

Will do posed shots of Bomb Shell soon. She's got that Big City gorgeous, long neck many of us love so much. She is 100% a Bomb Shell
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Cover Girl shots "soon", too. I have some furry ones of her here but will be clipping her as well as my other babies and show her to her best advantage then. She is just AWESOME (in my impartial opinion LOL).

When does your wee 'monkey' come home?
Monkey should be home late this summer or early this fall. He is probably going to the AMHR Nationals with Belinda Bagby
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
I'm thinking he and Destiny will get to come to VA in the same trailer
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Thanks you two
default_biggrin.png

Carolyn, I'd say I think I'm good now and won't be shopping for awhile (since I have what I want), but each time I say that... ... ... ............. (you know!).

But I have been lucky the past few years to find the mares that I think are "just right" and they've come with such good personalities to boot
default_wub.png

AND, I forgot to say I'm with those of you who cannot wait to see the Destiny foals out of Double and Sweetie!!! I am so excited about them, I can barely stand it!!! AND, Sweetie's due EARLY in the year. I can't wait
cloud9.gif

Jill,

Very pretty girls. Love the double dulite. I sure wish my double dulite could live with your girls.

Do they both have foals?

take care

Congratulations Jill on some very beautiful girls.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back