Pictures of my boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFS_Simon_Says

Reaction score
I'm so amazingly happy with how my gelding turned out. He just turned 4 last month and when I bought him as a 2 year old he wasn't the prettiest thing to look at but he had that attitude that screams look me. When I bought him I was told he would never be show quality. The former owners came out to see him last month and couldn't believe it was the same horse. So I just wanted to show him off. I included some pictures from the first couple of months that I had him, and a couple between then and now.

This was the day he came home. He was fat, had short stumpy legs and a short neck

94631457dJOpSg_ph.jpg

Simon shortly after he turned 3

189435984QwBItv_ph.jpg

173678557GdmuRM_ph.jpg

189434914CGyoUn_ph.jpg

This is how he is now

367639904VpgBNI_ph.jpg

July22016.jpg

animals025.jpg

Another great example of what proper feed and love can do...he is a beautiful guy.

He sure has a personality! Good job with him...Love those ears in the dark pic, so alert.

You have done a wonderful job with him and sounds like you really love him.Mary

These are really nice pictures!

This boy is just precious. I love his color and wow, what a mane and tail! You sure do take great care of him and it shows.

Wow! He looks like he is years younger from the first picture to the last! That was the first thing I noticed. What a great job you have done. He looks so happy...and a little onery...hehehe

Pictures really are worth a million words sometimes.

He sure looks like he's popping with personality now! What color is he???

Good job on being a "MINI MOM" !!!

MA

OK- I'm going to be Mrs Unpopular here!! I think you are taking good care of him, he is clean and beautifully looked after BUT I think he could do with a few more pounds on him!! Sorry, but, to me, this horse is bordering on thin. He is a chunky monkey, a beautiful one, too, but because of this, he needs a bit more weight on him.

I think you've done an amazing job with your guy, he's a gorgeous little gelding.

[SIZE=14pt]I think he looks so much better.... Jane my love, I am going to disagree with you here for a change.... I think he is plenty heavy! He is more fleshy than almost all of mine. You have made a great difference in his life its obvious.[/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif

WOW what a difference! He is sssooo handsome, you deserve a pat on the back!

You have done a wonderful job on your guy. He looks great. Just keep on doing what you're doing.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back