Pictures of Lucky's baby girl...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here are pictures of the last baby born, #7....today was her first day outside as it's been raining ever since she was born....

So here she is at two days old, she's a bright bay with star and socks....she's AMHR/ASPC

I think she's going to be a neat filly, tiny head, long neck that's set so pretty and long legs.....I love her.

luckygirl3.jpg

luckygirl.jpg

luckygirl2.jpg

A pretty pic of mom - don't have many of her as she was not a people person horse at all when I got her....

lucky-1.jpg

Oh, Erica ......she is absolutely breathtaking....really, really nice filly
default_wub.png

The last pic is my favorite....I title it, " Russ, stop looking at my daughter!" says, Lucky the mare and E's dad
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone, she's totally loving being outside and stretching her long legs.....and she's such a sweet little baby, even if mom isn't the most intrigued by humans this little girl is.

Now just ready for the next round to start....have about five that are all on the same wavelength, udders about 2/3 full, have milk, testing a few days off though, huge low bellies....

Wow Erica I am just loving your babies! Mom and baby are so gorgeous
default_wub.png
I can't wait to watch your next round arrive!

default_wub.png
:wub Gorgeous pair...love the heads on both!!! Can't wait for the next bunch of bouncing babies to arrive!
default_aktion033.gif

SHe is gorgeous!! And I love the fashion combo of a heavy sweatshirt+a heavy duty vest andddd..............SHORTS!!!LOL was it cold, or was it warm that day? I cant tell hehe!! (just buggin ya, just very paralell tops and bottoms)
default_laugh.png

Wow!! Beautiful! REALLY beautiful!
default_wub.png
Congrats!!

She is drop-dead gorgeous, Erica! Absolutely my kind of filly, even if she weren't my favorite color.

I love Mum, too.

Oh yeah, I love her!! But then look at mom
default_wub.png
I can certainly see where she gets it.

Latest posts

Back