Pictures of Big City filly, clipped, also Congrats!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Well after being hot the past several days my filly Miley was just suffering thru that winter baby fuzz. She is almost 2 months old in these pics. I also have to give congrats to Sheryl at Irish Hill Farm for purchasing Miley and also her mother Cross Country Ima Penny Lane.

So here is JMS Irish Hills Big City Promises clipped:

1200931.JPG

1200932.JPG

1200934-med.JPG

Also here are a couple of pics of the other 2 fillies. Our latest one was able to go outside for the first time yesterday and she is meeting her half sister for the first time. Both fillies are out of Flying A Magic's Do You Wanna Dance and the bigger one is just a lil over a month older then then the smaller one. The bigger one's name is JMS Save The Last Dance "Terra" the smaller one is JMS Last Chance For A Dance "Eva". These are going to be the stallions last babies since he has been gelded.

12009311.JPG

12009322.JPG

Jamie, you've had a nice group of fillies this year! And you should be proud of them all.

I can't thank you enough for selling me Penny and Miley. I'm looking forward to Penny's return home and meeting Miley.
default_wub.png

Congrats again, Sheryl!!! You and I are just all kinds of related these days
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
She's so pretty and I am really happy for you!!!!!!

Congrats Sheryl! I think you are gonna need a bigger trailer!!!
default_wink.png

The filly is lovely and her big brother Banker says "HI". I was also going to post a brag as Banker has been winning at the last few shows he has gone to. He is really looking Gooood, lol. I bet the new owner will be very happy to have them.
default_yes.gif

He is full brother Banker

bankerfootupshowringocala31508.jpg

Latest posts

Back