Pictures of Angel's baby boy, Sashey's boy and others...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here's My baby's baby......

Angel is a 6yr old and is SO in love with her firstborn son, she's just one of the best mom's (but her mom Bacon is a wonderful dam as well)

Angel is a 6x National Champion Halter Mare, and HOF; she's always been a special mare.....Angel is out of Bandito, a BTU son I owned that Sheryl now has, and her dam is a Lazy N Redboy daughter of mine, Bacon Bits...

Her little boy is out of Cross Country Take My Breath Away; HOF and REs. National Champion....of course Taker is a Redboy son and Grandson

The pictures do him no justice, but he wasn't keen on being still at all...just learning about things outside of a stall...

This guy is tiny, Angel's just 31" and so pretty really I think he should be a girl. He has those eyes like his mom, and his head is so petite and that muzzle....I just
default_wub.png
him!!! And he is a mess, Really a cut up.

Not the color I expected but he's just what I ordered in the same boat....

DSCN2094.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2097.jpg

and of course he was the one mom had to deliver as I drove like crazy to make it home.....so here's a picture of mom and the little boy as a newborn
default_wub.png
She even looks like a professional midwife in her scrubs and all - lol

momangel.jpg

Here's Sashey's boy....whom I haven't posted any pics of due to the awful cold weather we have been having, just the video of him showing his attitude early on.

(Knells Bey Sashey - HOF, 3 x National Champion x Erica's Echos of My Destiny - HOF, National Champion halter and REs. National Grand Driving)

He's got legs and neck to go on forever and enough fire in him for all the foals.....he's a spitfire for sure.

Here he is at 5 days old...

DSCN2120.jpg

DSCN2017.jpg

DSCN2024.jpg

sashy.jpg

And just a few more snaps of some of the others that were out and about ...

Lucky's baby girl - AMHR/ASPC bay filly

(Wall Street LUcky Illusion x Wall Street Rock E Rock On) she's a Rock E grandaughter

LUcky's baby at 10 days old

DSCN2125.jpg

Kitty's baby at two weeks - AMHR/ASPC perlino filly

(Little Kings Pretty Kitty x Wall Street Rock E Rock On) she's a Rock E grandaughter

at two weeks

DSCN1996.jpg

DSCN2128-1.jpg

Deni's baby - he's now two months old soon - AMHA/AMHR colt

(LM Hawks Queen of Denial x Little Kings B T Buck Bandito)

They are twinkies, and he is a total MESS!!!

And this pair has a new owner
default_wink.png

DSCN2015.jpg

Oh that new colt your mom delivered is the cutest thing ever. I LOVE him.

Erica, they are all so awesome!!! The best picture award has got to go to the picture of your mom with her grandson!!!

withballoon1.gif

Oh, goodie!!! I've been watching and waiting for photos of Linda's colt! JMO, but in my mind, after what she went through, he has to be hers. I love him!

I'm confused, however...I guess if he's your baby's baby, then Linda must be his GREAT grandmother! Considering she did a GREAT job, I suppose that's only right...

I also love Sashey's foal...and Lucky's...and -- oh, heck -- I love them all!

Wonderful babies all am sure most of us would love to have a breeding program that consistently produces babies like these.

default_new_shocked.gif
OMG Erica...they are all gorgeous!!! I just love the two girls peeking around the hay bale
default_biggrin.png
TOO CUTE

You know I just adore them all, Erica!! And that picture of Mrs. K and the Angel Baby Grandson, that's the BEST!!!
default_wub.png

How on earth do you keep all these lovely babies straight, year after year? I get dizzy looking at all the pretty eye candy! *LOL* I want, I want, I want....

Leia

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh I LOVE Angel's foal! Those eyes!!!!!!!!! What a pretty pretty boy!!! The other babies are nice..... but Angel's foal's my favorite!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back