Pictures needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
I am putting together a DVD to play at the local fair, along with a photo display. We do a Miniature Horse display over there for the week and I'd like to do a DVD of pictures of what you can do with a Miniature horse. Does anyone have any Mini Horse racing photos I can use?? I have nursing home photos, snowtubing, a Mini watching TV in the house, Mini Draft pulls, the typical show photos of jumping, obstacle, halter, etc. I dont have any of Mini Harness Racing and I also dont have any of a really small child riding one. Anyone got anything I can use on the DVD? Or anything else that might work well on the DVD? People are always so amazed at how much you really can do with these guys. I'd love to be able to show it all off in a DVD.

Thanks in advance. You can either post them here and I'll save them or email them to me at [email protected]

Thanks again

Jen

How about driving a dressage test, doing a cones course, taking a mini for a walk in the woods, giving "pony rides" (not exactly riding!), doing liberty, giving confidence to newbies (leading over obstacles). I can e-mail, but thought I would list here in case it gave other people ideas.

Oh, I also have a shot of someone leading a mini from a scooter, but there must be better ones out there!

Latest posts

Back