Pictures from Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
We had such a great week and are soooooo tired! Met some of the forum members, but we were all so busy, didn't have time to really visit. But hello to all of you and so glad we finally got to meet!
biggrin.gif
Going to bed at 1 in the morning and getting up at 6 makes for short nights and long days. But was worth each and every moment.

Sophie ended up with 2 top 10's and she showed beautifully in all! In one class of 70 that took forever, Sophie set up and never moved, just did her job. She is home now, so happy to have her here after all this time and here she will stay as she has retired from the show ring after getting her Halter Hall of Fame.

Just soooooo love this head shot of her. She has been the greatest to show and always such a doll. Can not tell you how proud of her I am and her trainer and the little girl who has showed her all year. That little girl, Emily is in the photo with Sophie below.

Thanks for letting me share, and glad to be back!

naitonals1.jpg

naitonals7.jpg

nationals.jpg

nationals3.jpg

nationals4.jpg

Congratulations on Sophies wins & to Emily. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was so wonderful to finally meet you!! Sophie is absolutely wonderful--you have every right to be proud of her. I would love to see her as a driving horse....
wink.gif

I'm going to put up a few general pictures of the show--glad I saw your's first so I don't duplicate! I wish I'd had my camera with me more of the time--Liberty, the 7 and under classes, costume...oh well. See you again nest year?

Congrats on the Top 10's...getting ribbon at that show was a true accomplishment. The classes were huge and filled with beautiful horses...I would have hated to been the judges! Congrats to Brenda Plass too...she does a great job with all her horses! I especially liked that spunky buckskin she has!
biggrin.gif

This was our first AMHR Nationals...and it wont be our last! We enjoyed visiting with so many people watching classes, in the barns and all the eating out..not to mention the dinners in the arena...that was so nice!

Wish I would have seen Dr. Pam...maybe I did...and didnt know it...but as they say...always next year...or at the convention maybe?

Congrats to all on a good nationals!!!!! What high quality horses!

Connie, KO looked awesome, but we all know he is my horse, he just never made it here!!
risa8.gif
Congrats on his top 3 placing!!!!!
aktion033.gif

That buckskin, ended up with 8 top tens, he is a GREAT GREAT guy!!!!!!

Pam, hope we can visit again at another time, it was great talking with you.

Thanks for the kind words, we were so very pleased and Brenda for sure does an awesome job!!!!!!

OH NO!!!
sad.gif
I can't believe it!!
no.gif
I asked several folks I saw if they knew where 'Frankie' was located. No one seemed to know. But I see in your pictures that you were only a couple of ailes down from us!
ohmy.gif
I probably walked past you hundreds of times, if not THOUSANDS! (You do LOTS of walking at Nationals
yes.gif
) and didn't know it. Of all those I wanted to meet, you were at the top of my list (well, second actually, I must admit Bonnie was at the top
yes.gif
) In the book Bonnie speaks about, I had the whole "Prints" story and so wanted to meet you!! It would be so kind if you would at least show me a picture of you. If you're there next year, I will know you.

Pam

well then shoot pam you were a couple aisles down from me to. I would have never known it was frankie and i passedher stalls all the time on the way to the potty but she recognized raven so that helped
wink.gif

Gosh Pam I am so sorry I missed you!!!!!! I am sure I probably saw you walk by. I missed Bonnie about 200 times. Each time I walked over, she had a client, would check back, still had a client, check back and she was gone!
no.gif
Not sure how many times I did that.

Can you send me what you wrote on Prints? I would love to read it.

Yip, I knew Raven! Sure made it easier. Maybe we should do some type of a picture thing before nationals next year.

Jill, I saw your boy and he sure looked great! All the classes were so tough, quality horses everywhere!!! Erica did a great job of showing him too. I know you have to be pleased with how well he has done.

Latest posts

Back