PICTURES from AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Well hello... my two horses (Buck Ons Jedi Knight Star and Ruff N Tuffs California Dreamin') and I are back home safe and sound from AMHR Nationals. Got lots of Top Tens and I'm interested to see what my Futurity paybacks are because I've never placed in Futurity and Super G before.

I didn't get any pictures of my own horses (I did buy one of my gelding and I in Roadster) but here are some of my friends and the youth costume class to share for those of you who didn't go.

FIRST of all these pictures are of our trip TO Nationals... we had the motorhome break down (and then the people who towed the trailer drug our electrical plug and killed it) so here is the motorhome getting fixed, the plug, and then Jennifer Radoi (Sweet Opal Miniatures) and her daughter Jessica next to the trailer while we waited hours on end for everything to get fixed so we could get out of Texas and in to Oklahoma!

65325499607_0_ALB.jpg

38325499607_0_ALB.jpg

85325499607_0_ALB.jpg

Next... two 7 & under Youth were in our group showing horses. They really raked in the ribbons! Here are some pictures of Raven Weinstein (daughter of Lisa at Ruff N Tuff in ID) and Jessica Radoi (daughter of Jennifer at Sweet Opal in CA) everyone knows I just love these kids!

Here is Raven winning with N.J.'s Black Pearl owned by Laurie Villalpando in Utah

36325499607_0_ALB.jpg

Here is Raven showing her gelding Foxy (Woodsons Leos Silver Fox) to a Top Ten

16325499607_0_ALB.jpg

And here is Raven showing her mom's mare Woodland Acres Northern Magic to a Reserve National Champion

56325499607_0_ALB.jpg

Here is Jessica showing Lori of Magic Minis in Utah horse Magic Mist Wildfire to a National Champion:

76325499607_0_ALB.jpg

and Jessica with her gelding Blaze in costume

27325499607_0_ALB.jpg

Here is a picture of the driving lineup, so you can see how huge the classes are if you've never been:

47325499607_0_ALB.jpg

And I'm not that great of a photographer, so here are the pictures of youth costume that actually kind of turned out.

96325499607_0_ALB.jpg

67325499607_0_ALB.jpg

87325499607_0_ALB.jpg

18325499607_0_ALB.jpg

Good job Andrea--I can see them! The only picture I have of Raven she is totally zonked out! hehehe I have a picture of you on my post....

The pics aren't coming up for me but I will check back later because I'd love to see them. Congratulations on your wins!!!

Can't see the pictures and would love to. I was at the Nationals but missed the costume classes and would love to see them.

Diana said:
Can't see the pictures and would love to.  I was at the Nationals but missed the costume classes and would love to see them.
469635[/snapback]

If the pictures are not working for you....

Right click on the red X picture box.

Click on Properties.

Highlight the URL for the photo.

Copy.

Close Properties box.

Paste photo URL in address bar.

Enter.

Photo will show up on its page.

Then hit BACK - and the photo drops into the thread at the right place.

Lather, rinse, repeat. You know the drill...
wink.gif

cute pics!
aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your wins and placings!

Enjoyed your pictures. Glad that you had a good time, in spite of a rough start!

Wonderful pictures! thank you for taking the time to share with us! And a big CONGRATULATIONS to those talented youngsters!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back