Picture of my Good Friday Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica_06

Reaction score
Here is Lilly at a week old

Lilly1.jpg

And one day old

lillyandrosie.jpg

definately unfolding nice I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Pleasant Views Lilly Celebration! I love this little girl she is a miracle baby for the first 22 hours she wouldn't nurse on her own so we had to suringe feed her until it figured it out. Thanks for letting me share Jessica

Gorgeous filly! What's her sire and dam's name?
Her Sire is Flying A's Chianti's Celebration (Ceasar) he is a 36.5" Pintoloosa I am really starting to think that he is homozygous for throwing pinto fillies. That is all he has had! No colts and no solids. He is really a fantastic stud. He has a great neck long legs. He is the last son that the legendary Pepper (son of famous foundation stallion Chianti) produced before he passed away. Here is a picture of him at Nationals where he recieved National Top Ten (5th) in Futurity stallions 3yrs over.
sales_ceasar_3.jpg

And heres her Dam "Rosie" born and raised on the farm we purchased her mom Hicks Brown Sugar in foal to get Rosie. Rosie was my first show horse and we really learned alot for one another.
JessicaModel.JPG

How darling
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: He sire and dam are both very nice.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank You everyone for the compliments. Lilly is doing great! Although she's really making her mom run off some body fat! It's pretty histerical watching Lilly running circles around her mom because she can't keep up! LOL Wishing you all the best this foaling season,(those of you who are still marestaring) I've still got 2 more due in a few weeks, so your not the only ones. ~Jessica

Latest posts

Back