Picture of my boy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
483718_10151552990531648_577455277_n.jpg

This is Shadowplay Beyond the Pale, he stands 31 1/2" to the withers now (I measured him yesterday) and I am rather pleased with him. I hope to get him started in harness this summer (if we get a summer....) He is three this year, I think he will varnish out on the front eventually, but he is taking a long while doing it!!

This is him as a foal, pattern hasn't changed much.....

Farley 07052010 013.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this pic a pic a few days ago and he caught my eye then , this should be your new profile pic , hes a very striking boy ,I love his pattern , I hope he doesnt varnish hes lovely the way he is

He's stunning Jane - good luck with the driving!

Oh my, I can see why you are pleased with him. Lovely guy (Like supaspot, I too would be hoping for no change as his pattern now is just about perfect)

Photo courtesy of Claudia Foulkes- she has a logo on the photo but it is hard to decipher if you don't know what her name is!!

Oh My. I'd like to give an honest opinion, but I have spots in front of my eyes.

Hope he doesn't varnish out.

He is holding his color pattern well so far but if he does varnish some, he is still a very nice young guy. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Back