Picture Of Me Driving Kricket.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are lovely. My hubby wants a buckboard for his mini and thought about getting a kit to make one when he retires next year.
If he likes to build things here is a link to the pictures I took while I as building the buckboard. I never start with plans on these winter projects. I just have an Idea and work on it one step at a time hoping it will not have to be pulled apart and have to start over. On these I took my ruler out and drew different lengths on a board and stared at id a bit before sawing on one of the lines. I am rebuilding the buckboard now and it will be built totally different. It is going slow. I am taking pictures when I decide on a step.

Krickets Mini Buckboard album | DickL | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy.

Woah!! Those are amazing!! I hope to make a DIY cart sometime for Sodapop when she is old enough :) But I just had to comment- I LOVE the name! Mine is spelled just the same! 🤣

This is a 2008 picture of Babydoll that will give a way to see her size being next to the trailer tires. It is Babydoll and Peral as a team in the above picture. If you notice the low birchen it had not been adjusted to be hitched. I had just put a new harness on her.

1642419832971.png

Back