Pictues from my visit to Fla. to see my GrDaughters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
I know that I have posted ALOT of pictures in the last few days
default_rolleyes.gif
, its just been awhile since I have shared...and I have alot to show you. These 2 little angels will melt your heart....

I went for Brianna's 1st Bday....This was the first time that I have seen her. She stuck like glue to me....
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Brianna

IMG_0505.jpg

Please excuse the viens in my hands and arms, part of the alien..

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Her big sister, Valory

IMG_0542.jpg

Now you have met my entire family...I will lay off the pictures for awhile, Thanks for looking... Theresa

Beautiful girls Theresa, and I love the closeup of you and Brianna--she has her grandma's eyes!!!
default_wub.png

Theresa, dont you dare lay off the pictures!! We love seeing familys of the 2 legged kind too!! The picture of you and Brianna is wonderful. You are glowing!! Im glad you had a nice visit to Florida.

Heidi

She does have your eyes. All she needs is a mini at her side, and you two could be twins. Its nice to see that you are doing better.

What beautiful granddaughters. So glad you got to come to Florida for Brianna's birthday. Don't stop with the pictures.

Barbie

There's the lil lovies! I'm SO happy you got to go see them Theresa!
default_wub.png

Seeing the joy in your eyes and heart......PRICELESS!

Oh my aren't they just the little angels, Brianna does have your beautiful eyes. Don't stop with the pictures, I love looking at photos.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back