Pictoral essay from Haven Hill HDT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting your pictures, Al. You and Susan look great as always.
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations to all the competitors with their clean rounds, I think that's wonderful. Maureen of Happ's always gripes good-naturedly that her courses aren't tough enough if more than ten percent go double-clean. :lol:

WildOak, the SPF farms carts are very nice and great for CDE. Several people up here use them and that's where I will be buying mine if I decide to move to a wooden cart someday.

Leia

Ooooohh, that Haflinger is gorgeous! Yum!

Dr. Pam, how tall is your Shetland? Will he be competing VSE or Pony? I'm curious...while I have yet to measure Mingus at the top of the withers, I bet he's going to measure over VSE height that way (fairly high withers)

I can't wait to do this...Mingus is doing great on his ground driving, but our monsoons just keep coming, and we have nowhere dry to work.

I love your Lignite cart...so many EE carts look like the slightest movement of the driver would throw off the balance. What are the other carts you are driving?

I think you need to take a vacation up this way and come to one of the Happs' events (or join us for one of our beach driving weekends)!

Al, I love seeing you and Susan...everyone's turnouts are absolute knockouts!

Susanne, I think Blue is 40" at the withers--I know he is exactly 38" as a mini. I need to measure him at the withers. My feelings are divided on this--I'd like to show him as a small pony EXCEPT that means I need to carry a navigator on marathon. This in turn means I need to lose 50 pounds. If I show him VSE we have to do dressage in a 20 x 40 arena.

Jan, you were there?? Where was I??? Patty's cart is a single seat easy entry style made by Lignite. It has metal wheels. I show in a Jerald (without the patent boot) with wood wheels for dressage and cones, and in a Bellcrown with metal wheels for marathon.

Al, thanks for posting. Next time Patty is primed to snap away on both of you :bgrin :bgrin and thanks again for having us. You guys are the best!

Great pics you all look wonderful

I am really growing more fond of the ADS world I love to go and watch both the CDE and the driving shows and watch all the different horses competing against eachother in pleausure classes ect..

I really have learned more that way then in years of watching breed classes.

Not saying one is better then the other just very different.

We have a driving club here that puts on Arena trials and we just love going there.

Again great pics sure wish we lived closer where they have them all the time.

All I can say is MISTY ROCKS!!! That little mare is giving her all.

Jan, you were there?? Where was I???
You were driving LOL, we were just spectating. :aktion033: That was me on Sunday that asked if you were acclimated to Texas yet. Both of my boarders were there - one with the 9 year old daughter who was chasing butterflies
default_smile.png
and loving on the Friesian. The other couple you may have met were there all weekend, toting around their little Yorkie, Moses.

Jan

Latest posts

Back