pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a “Destiny”[/SIZE]

2004 32” AMHR / AMHA smoky silver black stallion – co-owned with Erica Killion
National Champion / Many Time Grand Champion / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National All Star / AMHA Honor Roll
Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg
Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20005%20350.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Gone and DunIT, a/k/a “DunIT”[/SIZE]

2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion
National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire
Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg
DUNIT%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20088.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated
Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – Expected To Mature @ 31”
Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%201%20Touch.jpg
Monkey%202%20Touch.jpg

I have two senior stallions, and two yearling colts.

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko - 2yr old 33" BTU double grandson (top and bottom) and a Crown Prince son. I need to get new photos of him sometime this summer ..

22-2.jpg

A few weeks ago ...

n002.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte - Yearling 32" BTU Grandson, Crown Prince son, and out of a National Champion and National Champion producing mare Karen owns. Wish i had a better photo, Walt took this one at area II and i like it. Ignore his 5th leg ... :DOH!

LeeAnn.jpg

Then, this boy is for sale, he is tiny tiny, Impressive Lights, 28" Bay stallion, Zee Jays Buccarudy grandson and Buckeroos Little Master grandson (buckeroo son). I have not really "used" him much, he is for sale
default_smile.png

Dandy292HD.jpg

Our main herdsire: On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle "Sky"

102_2546.jpg

Buster, our first miniature stallion

101_2683.jpg

And our junior prospects:

Smokey, yearling

100_2268.jpg

Royal, 2008 colt

101_3451.jpg

My old man....Van Lo's Doughboy, he's in my avatar too. I was so worried about having a stallion around but this guy is a doll! Excuse the dirt, I took this out in the pasture.

323593242.jpg

Our young guy....you've seen him a lot lately! But not like this! He was tired of posing for photos!

323593258.jpg

Here are a few of our many Stallions. I think we are becoming a stud farm LOL

First is our main stallion and the start of our endevor raising appaloosa's with refinement and beauty that can excel in the showring either in halter class or driving. He hasn't let us down.He is 20 years old next month! AMHR/AMHA

JNR's Medicine Man

medicinetrot.jpg

Second is Medicine Mans son a two year old black leopard. He is doing well in the show ring and I can't wait to drive him this fall.

Pleasant Views Simply Irresisable AMHR/AMHA

feather3.jpg

Thirdly is Flying A's Chiantis Celebration A son of Pepper and grandson of Chianti. He is just now being started in driving and drives beautifully. Awesome Jumper and always top two in Halter. He looks to be snow white with two blue eyes and a faint spotted blanket. This is one awesome guy. Unless I sell him this summer he will be making his 2009 show appearence as an over gelding
default_biggrin.png

MVC-002F.JPG

Fourth Stallion: Angelbrooks Buck Spotted a gorgeous 2 year son of Mountain Highs White Cloud. Another black near leopard AMHR/AMHA

Zorro.jpg

Fifth stallion is D&S Jack of Hearts another 2 year old AMHR/ASPC Stallion This is another beautiful guy just waiting to get him driving. He's another that may be gelded if not sold this summer, for a super show gelding deluxe
default_yes.gif

jackredone.jpg

Yes I made it to sixth
default_wacko.png

Pleasant Views Hot Shot to Be AMHR/AMHA yearling 29" chestnut colt. He is just an awesome little guy. At his first show he won liberty under both judges and Junior Champion. He has movement like the big guys and will be a trip to drive one day.

IMG_0105.JPG

OH my # seven.

Pleasant Views Silver Sensation silver dapple leopard colt AMHR.He has one beautiful blue eye too. This is a very beautiful guy with great potencial in the show ring. Looks a lot like his sire JNR'S Medicine Man Again will be gelding unless sold before.

dessi2.jpg

And yes just shoot me as I made it to # 8
default_wacko.png

Pleasant Views Who Spotted Me AMHR chestnut leopard colt. Sired by the above Flying A's Chiantis Celebration. This little guy is very up headed and just a darling. I think he'll be a nice B sized stallion or gelding if un sold. Do you blame me?? Too many stallions here
default_yes.gif

08clotbackside.jpg

Now for the crazy thing I have two very special "guys" arriving very soon and I'm just thrilled and can't wait to share them with you. Only problem that will bring it to # 10 :DOH!

Here are our boys:

First is Cross Country Sharp Dressed Man, who is a Lazy N Redboy son. Next to him is his 2008 colt who is nearly a spitting image of him, Bluewaters Secret Agent Man.

Topper_Liz_headshot-273x218.jpg
Bond2_061408-300x264.jpg

Then we have our Redboy grandson, Cross Country Cowboy Cadillac, who did very well in a limited showing in 2006 and earned multiple AMHA top 10 titles. We are expecting Cowboy's first foal any day now, with a later foal at the end of the month.

Cowboy-in-World-353x262.jpg

Finally, we have Poco de Oros Bit of Buckeroo, who is a tiny 28" silver buckskin. His dam is a sister to national champion mares Dust Me Off and Dust Me With Fire. His full brother (who is a year older) is kicking booty this year & leading the All Star list in AMHR youth obstacle driving...last year he did very well in AMHA regional & national halter. We really needed to get out and show this little guy, but our schedule hasn't permitted. He is now for sale, as we don't need 3 stallions here that carry silver.

Possum_headshot2_April_2008-250x227.jpg

I sure have more stallions than I need lol!!! Anyone wanna buy a stallion? hehe (NOT Spin!)

C.J. Cameo's Royal Chianti, aka Chianti. 32" and 3 y/o. Hoping for his first foal next year (bred one mare but not yet confirmed). First 2 pics is the most current, showing what he looks like now since he's roaning out to a near leopard. He was a National Top Ten in AMHR before I bought him. I hope to take him to Nationals myself one day, but that hasn't happened yet (darn time and money! LOL)

chiantiplay35-22-8.jpg

chianti205-22-8.jpg

chiantirear1-20-8.jpg

chiantinice.jpg

Concho Cassanova, aka Concho. 31" and 24 y/o. We don't breed him. He is one of hubby's driving horses.

conchorear12-21-7.jpg

concho712-21-7.jpg

VFG El Arlequin, aka Spin. 33" and I forget his age (oops! Somewhere around 13???). He was a National Top Ten (in AMHA I believe) with a previous owner. He's been bred to 4 of my mares, really hoping for some appy babies next year!!!
default_smile.png

spintrot71-20-8.jpg

spinhead31-20-8.jpg

spinamhaface11-6-8.jpg

Tucker, trying to decide on his reg name. He is 28 or 28.5" and 3 years (breeder never sent in his paperwork but is working with me to reg him in AMHA).

tuckertrot31-20-8.jpg

tuckerhead1-20-8.jpg

tuckereyes.7197.jpg

Late Attraction by Cochise, aka Tracker. He is 28" and 4 years. He is the sire to my three foals.

trackerrun135-24-8.jpg

tracker33137.jpg

trackertrot.jpg

And CheyAuts Jackpot Mojo, aka Jackpot ;) He's for sale, if not sold I'll geld him and he'll be a driving horse for hubby probably (he named him, his dam is hubby's fave mare...)

jackpot46-27-8.jpg

jackpot185-24-8.jpg

jackpot145-24-8.jpg

Jessi

Only one for me!

T's Dressed To A Tee

3 yr old Silver Dapple Pinto

Picture038.jpg

He will also be doing driving:

TeeTrot.jpg

And jumping!

Tee1-1.jpg

I've got a bunch of boys!!

1) Willow Creeks Im 2 Cool 2 Dance, 30.25" Chestnut tovero son of FWF Little Wardance.

cool-1.jpg
cool1.jpg

2) Toyland Penny Cloud, 34" Bay (homozygous black) few spot appaloosa by to loud leopard parents

PennyCool_edited.jpg
Pennyface_edited.jpg

3) Valley View Hes a Preacher Man, 32" Bay leopard appaloosa

Preacherhead.jpg

4) O Henrys Viking, 32.75" Black pinto

Viking-head.jpg

5) Bears Hi Fi, 29.5" chestnut son of Kahoka Palomino James

Bear-body-1.jpg

6) Kernels July Rocket, 31" Buckskin son of Iowas Little Kernel...no picture of this boy right now that do him any justice whatsoever... but I'll attach a picture of filly this year to show how amazing his head is and how he passes it on (those great big huge eyes come from Rocket!)

DSC00217.jpg

My stallion MCC Robin Hoods Little John... fat and happy!

DSC_4307web.jpg

DSC_4352lighterweb.jpg

and his son.. Safari... who is supposed to be for sale.. but I've let myself get so attached....
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm thinking a matched driving pair...??!!

DSC_2644WEB.jpg

DSC_8288web.jpg

DSC_5367editweb.jpg

This is my "little" man, MB's Aftershock. He's a 41" yearling Modern Shetland pony:

08areaShow4.jpg

Miniequine... that colt is pretty nice. I think you should hang onto him and see how he shows before you offer him up for sale!

Andrea

Latest posts

Back