Pics of the mares, and our 2 rescues, Jasmine and Tina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
Thought I would get a few pics while I was outside. Since I have been on medication (since Bumble Bee passed) I have not spent as much time with them as I would like to. I do spent time everyday with Tina and Jasmine, they have come a long ways. Tina is very independent, and Jasmine just wants to be loved
default_wub.png
Still working on her belly
default_wacko.png
They will make wonderful (babies) horses for someone, someday..Please excuse my appearance, I am under the weather..Anyways here are a few pics from today...

Tina...(Lady bug)

IMG_8199.jpg

IMG_8213.jpg

IMG_8212.jpg

Jasmine...

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8209.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

Art and Jasmine and Tina (Lady bug)...

IMG_8221.jpg

Ziggi...

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8098-1.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

Cricket...

IMG_8070.jpg

IMG_8063.jpg

Miranda...

IMG_8040.jpg

IMG_8033.jpg

I got a tear in my eye looking at Tina & Jasmine. The Bug is SUCH a sweetie! But it's Tina that I want to love on.

There's my girl Cricket!
default_wub.png
How tall is she now?

Wow! Ziggi is a big girl now! Her color has gotten much richer! She looks like her mom.

I enjoyed the pics!! Hope you feel better soon Theresa!
default_cheekkiss.gif

I hope we can come over and visit soon , once things slow down.

Awww! Great pics and my best wishes for your feeling better...

Liz

I really enjoyed the pics. Your horses look very happy. They have a wonderful home with you . It is obvious they are very loved.

nice pics.

Aww they are all so friendly and so well cared for! Thanks for sharing dont be shy to show us more when ever you get them!

Thanks for posting pics of Tina - I just asked Marty for an update on her - glad to hear she is with you!

Latest posts

Back