Pics of my new minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseyGurl22

Reaction score
mare.jpg

mare2.jpg

This Tinker, she is a big sweet heart in a little package. She is so good, you can do just about anything to her and she doesn't care.

paint.jpg

gelding.jpg

And this is Rascal. We named him Rascal because he is one
rolleyes.gif
He was gelded late (in 2001, he's 9 years old now.) so he is still some what full of himself and can be stubborn(pushes my buttens a lot), but is a sweetie none the less and always makes me laugh.

lilhorseladie said:
Awww aren't they cute.  Who is the grey in the background who wants a bit of the camera life?
462982[/snapback]

That's my friends mini, Pepper Corn. We bought all 3 of them from an older woman who couldn't take care of them anymore. the woman was having hip or back surgery and would be to weak after to take care them.

It's going to be sad when we have to split them up. My 2 are coming to live at my house once the fencing is done this week. They've lived together almost their whole lives.
sad.gif

You have a pretty little herd! Enjoy! Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
What cool looking little ones. Actually, they are very good looking, you have been bit by the mini bug!!! Love 'em and enjoy 'em....!

Ginny StP

virginia said:
What cool looking little ones.  Actually, they are very good looking, you have been bit by the mini bug!!!  Love 'em and enjoy 'em....!
Ginny StP

462995[/snapback]

I really have been bit by the bug. I can't wait until I can get them home and really start working with them. I'm also really looking forward to hopefully breeding Tinker and getting another paint like Rascal.

It's true what they say "Minis are like chips, you can't have just one."
new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back