Pics of my new mare at home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I am just so happy with my new mare from the Taylor sale! I couldnt have picked a better match if I had been there myself! She is sweet, loving, people pleasing...better to get than even Bailey who has lived her 3 years already! I wanted to share just some at home pics of her and to thank Tom and Shirley Taylor for breeding her and Bruce Abbott for having the foresight to just buy her and say, heres your horse![/SIZE]

eed9ea89.jpg

eed9ea55.jpg

eed9e9a4.jpg

She is ready to pop and this is going to be a FABULOUS foal!

Thanks for letting me share.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn,[/SIZE]

She's just lovely. I have a soft spot for black and white pintos.
default_wub.png
:

She is a very nice mare! I really can't wait to see her foal! I love her face.

She's wonderful Lyn! I'm so happy for you! I hope you get a filly just like her.
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=18pt]She is just beautiful Lyn. :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Can't wait to see the foal!!

Joyce

What a pretty pretty mare. My favorite color, she can come to Western Pa to live with me :bgrin

Lyn, I am so happy for you :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: She is just beautiful, and I bet she is going to have one little beauty of a foal. Corinne

[SIZE=18pt]She looks great, Lyn! Congratulations on your new girl and her "baby on board"![/SIZE]

Great color! Can't wait to see baby pictures!! Glad you are so pleased
default_yes.gif
:

She is really great Lyn!!! Can't wait to see what you get!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Fran, the daddy is Michigans Delaware Dan... he is a small shetland....Abby is right now only shetland but I am going to get her AMHR papers. Dan is about 40 inches maybe a little smaller. Abby is 38.5 with a 5 inch foot.[/SIZE]

This is Dan.

ef057069.jpg

This baby is nominated for the Shetland Futurity.

Lyn

The father is beautiful!

My mom seen her in the sales catalog where they had her set up and her belly looked like it was touching the ground almost.

She is a lovely mare!

I'm just going to go ahead and guess she will have a colt!

Latest posts

Back