Pics of my jenny and her hinny ....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my 2 from this past August.

Ella_with_LIl_Snickers_20_m.jpg

This is Ella and her 20 min. old "baby" Snickers!

92a7a402.jpg

Oh ya Roxy Run: You can also house break them~!
wink.gif
This is my Charley I had him for 4 years, and he would come in the house many times..Never had one "accident"

b5867640.jpg

oh my.......if you wake up and find that little girl missing one morning..she's living the life of luxury in MY barn! I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That baby is just tooooo cute!!!

Now, where in Wisconsin do you live?????-Hmmm if that baby turns up missing and I suddenly have one that looks just like it, it will "only" be a coincidence!! HA!

They are certainly the cutest babies, gotta LOVE those loooong ears!!

Great pics, and that baby is just the cutest thing!!

I can't wait to get my 2 home, it will be 4 more weeks before they are here
crybaby.gif
We still have a few things to do to get ready for them, but I"ll be ready and waiting when the time comes.

He is just darling, I just adore him. I want a baby long ear so bad but may have to wait for quite awhile yet, none of my jennys are bred but 3 did run with a mini stallion all summer but the guy was quite sure that none got bred. so time will tell, I just think they are the cutest things!
yes.gif

wub.gif
So adorable - makes me miss my little Vernon (haven't seen my little guy since my surgery last week
sad.gif
) Kiss your for me
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back