Pics of Coco (many)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Okay i have pics uploaded onto my computer now. I finially got to radio shack and got the USB cord. I just need to figure out how to upload them to the internet from Photobucket. I already registered ..just need help. Hopefully w/ some help i will have them up tonight (i have lots of pics)

you just hit upload and it will bring up a little window thing and you click on the picture you want and it will upload it! after it is uploaded you look under the picture and it will have a URL something else and a IMG highlight the IMG hit edit copy, come to the forum and it edit paste,

at first it will look like this blahblahblahblahlbah

And then when you hit reply it will work!

Hope that helps!

-Gage-

He is simply adorable. And I know how much he is loved.

If it is any consellation to you at all, my mother faught me tooth and nail from the day I bought my first horse and never stopped complaining about it all. Out of probably one thousand horse shows that I had been in, she only came to one, gave me no moral support whatsoever and never went to even visit any of my horses thoughout the years. According to my mom, horses ruined my life, ruined my college education, what was left of it, got me absolutely no where in life, and caused me to be stinky . This I heard on a daily basis for 30 years.

I'm 42, my sister just turned 49 yesterday. Our 72 y.o. mother still tells us that. They just don't get it. It will get better! Who cares what someone else thinks if it brings you happiness and joy!!??!! Go to Parelli school and become a trainer.

Fran

I know i either want to be a vet or a animal or ppl physical therapist.

My mom just doenst understand how my life would be w/out my horses. I cant even picture getting out of bed and not going down to the barn and spending time w/ the horses. I know when school goes back Aug. 31 i will not get to spend as much time w/ them ...but im prepared to deal w/ it the rest of my life. Dads 74 and Moms 68 ...so i wont have to hear it my WHOLE life ..just the rest of theres. lol sorry ...that was a bit mean now that i go back and look at the way i wrote that. I dont mean it in any BAD way ..just the funny way.

I have some pics of him on the cart which im going to post later because i have to get ready to go out for breakfast then go to church ..come home and then go see Dukes Of Hazzard since i slept in to late today so i couldnt make it to the AMHA show in springfield
sad.gif
. Im going tommarow though bc i figured out how to work my alarm clock this morning.
aktion033.gif

Thanks for sharing pics....coco seems like a real fun little guy...(I just read your Dufus award
laugh.gif
) Congrats!

[SIZE=14pt]Im 51 and my mother STILL wants to know when Im growing up! I told her if I havent changed from 5 till now .... Its not likely going to happen![/SIZE]

Lyn
wink.gif

LoveCoco said:
I have some pics of him on the cart which im going to post later because i have to get ready to go out for breakfast then go to church ..come home and then go see Dukes Of Hazzard since i slept in to late today so i couldnt make it to the AMHA show in springfield 
sad.gif
.  Im going tommarow though bc i figured out how to work my alarm clock this morning. 
aktion033.gif

442506[/snapback]

Your lucky!! I want to go see that show!!

yoru horse is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Blue eyes!! i just try to let what my parenst say go in one ear and right out the other, they cant make my decisiosn in what I want to do in life!

-Gage-

Coco looks like a sweetheart, and I love those blue eyes!

Have you considered making a "business" plan to help show your parents that you can make school and your horse work, and work well? Work up a plan that shows how you plan to use your time...how much time in school, how much time studying, how much time with the horses, etc. Set goals for yourself as far as grades, be realistic, but aim for an improvement over the past.

List the ways that having Coco help you grow and become a better person. That you are learning responsibility. That he relaxes you and that you study better after being with him. Explain that with your career goals, he is part of your education. Show that you are very serious about becoming a vet or physical therapist. Look into volunteering, job shadowing, college counselors, etc. Research colleges, and get your parents involved.

Remind them that colleges look for more than academic achievement. While grades are very important, they also want to see activities and community involvement. Showing Coco, taking him to nursing homes and/or children's hospitals and other activities will be fun AND will look good on college applications.

So many teenagers spend their free time just hanging and getting into trouble. You have something you're committed to. I commend you for this, and I hope your parents can see that Coco is helping you rather than hurting you.

Your parents may not understand now, but remember that they are doing the best they can to help you fulfill your potential. Show them in a way THEY can understand that Coco is helping you do exactly that. Prove to them that you are well on your way to being the person they hope you will be.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see why you are so proud of Coco. He is a pretty little guy! He is very lucky to have you as an owner to care for and love him.
wub.gif
yes.gif

aww thanks guys ..im not to crazy about winter coats so dont plan on seeing to many of those pics lol.

Didnt get to go to the show today .....and i was planning on it tommarow but i think that isnt going to be happening ..this you can read in my theard titled "Weekend down the drain"
unsure.gif
lol

Quick Question ..does he look like he would do fine in Open Halter Class?

I know he has to drop a few pounds and story i didnt have him standing properly (get a pic later ..promise) but do you think he would do fine?

Latest posts

Back