Pics of a Kitten and Pops!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Hey All and especially Stacy (Minimama)...

Here is your kitten Stacy. She is the first one to greet me -I don't think I even need to mark her for ID...although I will just to be sure-. She is soooooooo sweet
default_wub.png

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

And here is Mitz...The proud pops! -Kathryn, Misfit is almost identical huh?-

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

Beautiful - Beautiful!!!!!! Stacy I am so jealous!!!!

Matt, a question for YOU. What kind of grooming do your cats require?

We have two long haired cats with two completely different coats that require different care.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh Matt, Misfit DOES look a lot like him!!!!

I have new pics of her to post, but I have to get them online first!!!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

I am rotfl because Misfit & Mitz.....look alike, names are oddly similar!!! LOL And I didn't even know his name when I named her!!!! LOL
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful - Beautiful!!!!!! Stacy I am so jealous!!!!

Matt, a question for YOU. What kind of grooming do your cats require?

We have two long haired cats with two completely different coats that require different care.

Well...I have my sucky neutered boy Casey. He has the most luxurious coat. It also mattes in an instant. If I feel a tiny little knot and I don't get rid of it stat, it snowballs really quickly. We just had him to the vet to get out some major mattes from under his "armpits" etc. Jenna and especially Abbey require very little brushing. Abbey's coat is reallly silky and soft. I don't think I've felt a knot on her yet. So her boys will probably be the same, as Mitz's coat is similar. But, to answer your question, with a Himalayan, I try to brush them at least once a week -it really should be every day-.

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh Matt, Misfit DOES look a lot like him!!!!

I have new pics of her to post, but I have to get them online first!!!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

I am rotfl because Misfit & Mitz.....look alike, names are oddly similar!!! LOL And I didn't even know his name when I named her!!!! LOL
default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
I know. It just hit me today too; that eerie similarity in names.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this right after you posted it but could not bring myself to take the picture off my screen long enough to post a reply. She is just beautiful Matt! Wow!!! She just looks like such a sweetheart!

I have not chosen a name yet but right now because of her eyes and because she is so delicate like a china doll, I like the name China. So far that is the most perfect I have come up with. We will have to see where we end up with that though.

She may come here and just totally change that for us. LOL

Give her a cuddle fo rme Matt please. Tell her mommy loves her already.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back