Photos.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
Hi,

So I just finished my school holidays and during my holidays I thought I might get some photos of my minis. I used my Cannon EOS 1100D and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to edit them. I wanted to get good photos of them and I was pretty happy with the results. My mum is a photographer so she helped me with editing
default_smile.png
What do you guys think?

This one is my absolute favorite, we just had a storm that passed over and it just made this photo. Toby was my model for this one :D

And this is one from the next day of Kevin, Lacey just happened to be running alongside him
default_smile.png

Kevin and Toby playing

And lastly my old Girl Willow.

I did get more but these were my favorites
default_smile.png
I mainly just posted to share, but Id love to know what you guys think of them
default_smile.png

Lovely photos. Would you maybe consider photography as a career? You could work with horses and animals but not directly so to speak. ~You seem to have a good eye
default_smile.png

Thanks,

I never thought of photography actually, I do like the sound of it though, my mum loves it
default_smile.png

My mum is more like a portrait photographer and she does photo booths for weddings and birthdays ect. where she sets up all her props and backdrops and people at the event come dress up and she will take photos. Its really fun, but she also loves to take photos of everything, like sunsets lightning ect. She doesn't do much animal photography unless I haunt her to get photos :D She laso has her own facebook page and website
default_smile.png

Here is some of hers that I like, they are just a bit of everything.

This ones Lacey's pup Lucy

When we went skiing she got the tube, boat and us getting ready to skii

Sunset at home

And a Jetty when we went out for my uncles birthday

And these are some off her page
default_smile.png

My brother skiing

When we went fishing

Our back yard again

So yeah, I just love my mums photos a lot, but when our computer got a virus she had to get all her photos off the computer and that was 95,900 photos, so I don't think Ill show you all of them :D

Photography could be a career path, I'd get heaps of help from my mum at least. :D

Latest posts

Back