Photos taken yesterday by Sandy Revard

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

CKC

Reaction score
Sandy came out yesterday and took some incredible shots of some of our horses yesterday. These are fun around the farm pics. that I love. Enjoy!

This is Erica's Bailey Bay. "Bailey" He's a yearling red bay gelding.

This is Bar B Whistles Undeniable. "Denni" Our bay roan gelding. His mane was trimmed too far back when we got him. His mane is finally growing back. He has a bunch of fly aways.

And most of you know-- Cole... RHA Unforgettable Locomotion. I had not planned on getting pictures of him. I didn't have time to clip his bridle path, but we couldn't resist. He takes great pictures.

Introducing our new driving/riding everything gelding. After 7 years of looking for the driving horse that fits our family..... Red is the horse. He's so sweet and so honest and loves ALL of us. He's currently on a weight loss program.

Little Red Treasure

Red and Abby

Last edited by a moderator:

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
Your horses look beautiful au naturel! I think Bailey is one of the richest red bay minis I've ever seen!

minimomNC

Reaction score
Wonderful horses and great photography, congrats on fantastic pictures.

CKC

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I agree about Bailey. His color is amazing.

Abby(our sheltie) just sat there next to Red. Red turned his head and looked at her. They both are great posers.

Kim

Last edited by a moderator:

lilmiraclesfarm

Reaction score
Gorgeous horses and gorgeous photos. I love them all. I really love Denni's whispies, I think they give him character.

Erica

Reaction score
Kim

Love that first shot

All their colors and coats look soo good!

LGahr

Reaction score
I just found this post....but have to say I love seeing your horses. I am so glad Little Red is working out for you! He is just the best!

Great pictures....will be waiting for more!

Miniequine

Reaction score
I just found this post....but have to say I love seeing your horses. I am so glad Little Red is working out for you! He is just the best!Great pictures....will be waiting for more!
I met Little Red Last Saturday for the first time. Hi is just the Coolest little guy.

It was VERY hot & humid... none of the boys really felt like having their photos taken, can't blame them,,, but Red was all ears and huge eyes. ")

~Sandy

Latest posts